The Body Shop Vanilla Home Fragrance Oil

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/22/2012 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It smells sweet and comforting. A pleasure for colder days.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love love love this fragrance, my only wish would be a bigger bottle and if possible a purfume and lotion of this beautiful scent***

on 10/3/2009 4:33:00 PM

What can I say? Loooooove. This is such a great smell.
I am a vanilla freak. Freak, I tell you. Also, I am pretty picky when it comes to finding the right kind of vanilla scent. Well, let me tell you: this is IT. I wish they did lotions on this stuff instead of the usual TBS Vanilla range. Or are these reviews for another oil? The one I have is called Very Vanilla. Oh, I don't know. I just love.
I dilute it with quite a lot of water, though. It smells the same, and I would finish the bottle too quickly if I had to refill the oil burner every 10 minutes.
This is my first home fragrance oil, and I am definitely going to buy more of them. I'm curious about Strawberry, Cassis Rose, and the new Nutmeg Vanilla christmas edition. Home fragrance oils for the win!

on 12/24/2007 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Smells exactly like the rest of the Vanilla line when I smell it in the pot (expected) Yummy. But it doesn't smell up my room at all. I use a lot of TBS oils, so I know how to use them, and this one doesn't smell like anything at all. Nothing .. no smell at all. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Bleh.

on 6/22/2007 9:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really love TBS Vanilla Spice HF Oil, but this was disappointing.

I dont think it's really a very nice Vanilla smell and wouldnt repurchase.

on 3/10/2007 5:40:00 PM

I was expecting this to be a lovely natural vanilla scented oil but instead it smells like someone just sprayed the whole room with vanilla perfume. Will not repurchase.

on 11/6/2004 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Umm.. lovely vanilla scent that isnt over-empowering or really overly sweet. Love using this on my burner and making my room smell nice. :)

on 10/23/2004 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is what I would call an "adult" vanilla scent. I normally shy away from vanillas, since they tend to be sickly sweet, but this is more musky and has a more authentic vanilla scent.

I use this with TBS lamp ring oil burner and it fills the house with a lovely, relaxing scent. I bought this during a 3-for-$15 sale, so it wasn't horribly expensive.

on 7/24/2004 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a nice subtle vanilla scent with a hint of musk that smells eerily like Exclamation perfume.Would buy again.

Popular Other Products