September 22, 2014 | 935 users online

Other - The Body Shop - Vanilla Home Fragrance Oil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by stls

It smells sweet and comforting. A pleasure for colder days.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Sunshinelove77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love love love this fragrance, my only wish would be a bigger bottle and if possible a purfume and lotion of this beautiful scent***

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by punkelikat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What can I say? Loooooove. This is such a great smell.
I am a vanilla freak. Freak, I tell you. Also, I am pretty picky when it comes to finding the right kind of vanilla scent. Well, let me tell you: this is IT. I wish they did lotions on this stuff instead of the usual TBS Vanilla range. Or are these reviews for another oil? The one I have is called Very Vanilla. Oh, I don't know. I just love.
I dilute it with quite a lot of water, though. It smells the same, and I would finish the bottle too quickly if I had to refill the oil burner every 10 minutes.
This is my first home fragrance oil, and I am definitely going to buy more of them. I'm curious about Strawberry, Cassis Rose, and the new Nutmeg Vanilla christmas edition. Home fragrance oils for the win!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells exactly like the rest of the Vanilla line when I smell it in the pot (expected) Yummy. But it doesn't smell up my room at all. I use a lot of TBS oils, so I know how to use them, and this one doesn't smell like anything at all. Nothing .. no smell at all. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Bleh.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love TBS Vanilla Spice HF Oil, but this was disappointing.

I dont think it's really a very nice Vanilla smell and wouldnt repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 5:40:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was expecting this to be a lovely natural vanilla scented oil but instead it smells like someone just sprayed the whole room with vanilla perfume. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2004 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Umm.. lovely vanilla scent that isnt over-empowering or really overly sweet. Love using this on my burner and making my room smell nice. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2004 1:30:00 PM More reviews by hmurphy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is what I would call an "adult" vanilla scent. I normally shy away from vanillas, since they tend to be sickly sweet, but this is more musky and has a more authentic vanilla scent.

I use this with TBS lamp ring oil burner and it fills the house with a lovely, relaxing scent. I bought this during a 3-for-$15 sale, so it wasn't horribly expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2004 2:40:00 AM More reviews by neicy81

This is a nice subtle vanilla scent with a hint of musk that smells eerily like Exclamation perfume.Would buy again.