October 24, 2014 | 1954 users online

Lipstick - Philosophy - Fiction

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2005 7:39:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My second Philosophy lipstick. Love the color & staying power, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2005 9:43:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a "my lips but better" pinky-brown that I have used and loved for a couple of years now. I agree with everything the other reviewer said. I am surprised that more people haven't tried and liked Philosophy lipsticks. I have at least 4 different colors and really like each one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 11:40:00 PM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful, "my mouth but better" color--a pink, nude neutral, with not too much pink, nude, or neutral, and plenty of pignment.
This is one of Philosophy's "Supernatural" lipsticks, so it has an SPF of 15 and is sheer (lots of pigment but sheer). Extremely emollient. What really surprised me, in addition to the incredible moisturization, was the staying power.

I had tried Philosophy lip glosses before buying the lipsticks, and was impressed by how long lasting they were. The lipsticks last a very long time as well. I can honestly say they're the longest lasting lipsticks I've ever worn--they blow Dior, Chanel, and even my beloved Stila out of the water for staying power. Superior moisturization is the other benefit, since I suffer from chronically dry lips.

I give this little gem my highest recommendations . . . continued >>