October 20, 2014 | 953 users online

Lipstick - Mary Kay - strike-a-pose-rose

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by yuyu122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's my favorite color. It just compliments my skin. I'm NC35. A shame it's now discontinued.

The formula is a little dry, but I fix it with transparent lipgloss...not a big deal

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by chocolatefox73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this color for daytime. It's a light plum color. It's subtle. It's discontinued, so if you want to buy it, you will have to buy it on eBay, which is what I did this week.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

This color was just all wrong for me. I'm NC20 brunette with hazel eyes and it was just too red and too frosty to do my complexion any good.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by leh22686

I think this is a decent lipstick. I was looking for the "perfect plum" lip color for my complexion (fair, blond hair) and this is a little too sparkley and gritty for my liking, plus it makes my teeth look really yellow (which they aren't). I still wear it on occasion but it's not my absolute favorite. Staying power is good but it tends to feel kind of dry going on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2007 6:10:00 PM More reviews by jaylb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just recently found a tube of this tucked into a drawer and decided to use it again. When I was younger I found it a little too vibrant/bright. This time I paired it with WnW 666 lipliner and put Lancome Spring Fling JT over the top and it is a gorgeous sparkly wine color. It is a tad gritty from the sparkle but it does not leave the sparkle around your mouth as it wears off. I love this with a plum/purple smokey eye!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by sweety80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this colour dont know why it just looks very nice
with my complexion. It's like a deep shimmery pink ...very nice
would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2006 4:31:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a pretty, medium-to-deep frosted rose.

I like it, but it's very similar to MAC's "Lovemate." However, MK has a slightly perfume-y taste, while the MAC's taste is vanilla.

I prefer MAC, so I'll stick with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2005 4:41:00 AM More reviews by KayeM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have small lips so I think I don't look good in red lipsticks. This color is "dark" without being a dark "slash" of color across your face. I think it looks really pretty on most people. Brightens up your face but isn't glaring.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2004 8:59:00 AM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Its alright. I don't really like the frostiness, its so 80's. I like the color tho in the winter.I hardly ever wear it but its nice when I'm in the mood for such a flashback.