Dior Creme Teintee Dynamic Tinted Moisturizer SPF10

3.3

on 5/18/2007 11:50:00 AM

I have to say that I really like this product. I feel so pale usually and I hate putting on lots of makeup, especially in the summer. Also Powder Bronzer can look very chalky and unnatural and I only like to use it at night. My skin is yellow based, so I find the color ( 001 Blonde) to be a great match and I actually thought that this would come out darker, based on what I read here. I am surprised to hear that people find it so dark and orangey. For me it works wonders and I really feel like it makes me look relaxed and wellrested, just like it promises to do. I will buy this again.

on 1/13/2007 2:48:00 PM

I use this when I want to look a little bit tan since I never put my face in the sun without 60 SPF. It does exactly what I want it to...gives me a bit of a tan glow but not deep at all. I use the lightest one, blonde. I apply with a damp sponge and have no problems blending it. I love this product!

on 8/7/2006 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I haven't bought this yet but I have been using a sample I received from Sephora. I love it. I have medium/tan skin and this matches my skintone perfectly and gives me a nice glow. I have a really hard time finding makeup for my skintone. For more covereage I just blend a little bit of concealer with a brush. I am also using renova so my skin is very dry. This product gives me enough moisture without looking greasy. I am going to purchase a bottle today.

on 7/6/2006 9:50:00 AM

Well, I sort of got roped into this in the store. The MA approached me & I told her that after being in Mexico for a week, and using self-tanner moisturizer, I have a nice tan but my face is very pale. I use sun block all the time & usually use a bronzer powder but didn't like the chalky look. She talked me into this, before I could read the reviews here. BUT... as I agree it is a little orangey, and I am fair, it goes on smooth and doesn't feel greasy later in the day. The color looks strong (002 peach) but I add a little spf moisturizer with it and the color is very believable! My face blends in with the rest of me now. This is pricey but considering I'll only use it a few months a year & it should last a while, I'd buy again.

on 5/8/2006 2:10:00 PM

If you are pale, do not buy this product. The lightest shade (001) looks quite orange on my pale skin (w/yellow undertones), and is far, far too dark. This doesn't blend very well and it has that awful perfume stink Dior puts in everything. It doesn't moisturize my dry skin or provide even coverage, and the low SPF of 10 is disappointing. It created a smooth and matte texture, but this felt really artificial and heavy, and of course looked all wrong as it was the wrong tone for my skin. I paid 20 pounds for this at a department store, and am hoping to swap or sell it online. I'm still annoyed with the SA who recommended this as the perfect tone and texture for me. Generally, I think Dior's skincare and foundations are pretty poor quality, and no match for their superb comestics.

on 11/8/2005 7:32:00 AM

absolute pants! there is no point having all the ingredients, spf or whatever if your shades are wrong. i got this in the very lightest colour and its a dark orange peach colour! found this difficult to blend in and horribly unnatural looking, give this a miss.

on 3/3/2005 6:29:00 AM

I am very difficult with my tinted moisturizers. I have tried a whole bunch of them from low to high-end (Neutrogena Healthy Defense Tinted Moisturizer, BeneFit's I am Rebel, Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer, Clarins Hydra-Balance Tinted Moisterizer to name just a few). So far, my favourite has been Clarins as it provided the best coverage and, at the same time, a very natural look. I was offered this Dior tinted moisturizer and was quite sceptic as I have never been a fan of Dior skincare. Well, I must say that I am very positively surprised, it is as good as my Clarins one! Huge rave. The shade I got is 002 (peach) and it matches perfectly my skin complexion.

on 5/24/2004 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I bought this when I ran out of Multi Vitamin tinted moisturiser as this is the replacement for that. The product itself is not dissimilar as you'd expect but the colours are not the same. I was given 001/blonde which is the lightest shade and it is way too dark, I'd give this a miss if you're pale.