September 23, 2014 | 2072 users online

Highlighters - Yves Saint Laurent - Teint Parfait - Complexion Enhancer in Champagne 3

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by lmhamner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this because of all the glowing reviews. I actually wanted #4 apricot, but it wasn't available so I went with #3 champagne. This color matches my skintone very well and is probably better for me than the apricot color. I was afraid it might be too shimmery to wear all over my face but it's not. It provides zero coverage and it doesn't look like I am wearing makeup at all. What it does is very subtle. It makes my skin look smoother and provides a nice glow. I think this product would be great for people who already have nice skin but for me, I prefer some coverage. However, if my skin were better, I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love #2 (Rose Pearl) and lately I tried this one also, #3. It is a dark champagne color, a sand beige I would say, with gold shimmer. It has the usual melon/cucumber YSL smell. It does everything #2 does, whereas #2 is cool (rose-silver shimmer) and this one is warm (beige-gold shimmer). It is a great primer (evens out skin, makeup applied more easily etc), but I can also use it alone with a little concealer and just powder over it. It has no actual color (I am NC15 and it is not dark, although in the tube it seems so), but due to the shimmer it has an amazing ability to blur imperfections and make them less visible, especially if you don't blend too much! Nevertheless, I consider it a summer/evening product, the shimmer is too much for me to wear in the morning (I mean without foundation over). When I use it as a foundation base, it gives me a subtle overall glow which is totally acceptable for morning/office. It costs approximately 25 euros here and it is more than reasonable, because I know that these Teint Parfait last for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by perandshan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a so-so product for $42.......I mean, it feels nice but doesn't do much. If you have great skin and want to have fun with make-up, try it. I have it in #3, the shade matches perfectly it disappears into my skin quickly that I felt " nothing happened"....actually there is a faint glitter sitting on top of my skin, which is fun only when I have a perfect-skin day. If you want something that helps with issues like dryness or uneven tone, don't burn your $$ on this one it won't help.
Otherwise I think YSL cosmetics in general feel very nice to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 9:13:00 AM More reviews by osd121

I bought this for my wedding about half a year ago and I have to say that this has totally grown on me. The problem with my skin is that most highlighters and products with a bit of shimmer or 'glow' to it does not really turn out on me. I love the texture of this product and use it under my foundation when I want a more dewy look. Once I put this on I find that I use less foundation as it evens out redness and gives a smoother texture to my skin. Also my skin has become dryer now because I guess I have just grown out of crazy hormones so I find that I need a more moisturizing products. The only thing is that I dont think I will be buying this again since the tube will last me forever and its not a 'necessity' in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a life-altering RAOK recently and at first I was going to pass it on w/o even trying it...I thought it was TM or foundation. Thank GOD I took it home. I applied it all over like TM and realized quickly that it wasn't the way to go...lol...I went to Pville and learned what this is - a subtle highlighter. This shade is PERFECT for my complexion (NC35/Chanel Shell) and melts into my skin and gives off the most beautiful sparkle/glow, only in the areas I want it, without ever being over-the-top. I use it underneath or on top of foundation whenever I want to add a little oomph to my face. I will definitely rebuy if I ever run out, which will take a looooong time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2007 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Paloma_

I got a sample of this one and it doesn't work in my skin tone at all because I'm plae and this is suitable for darker skintones. I have used it in other people and I really like the effect, very fresh, but the smell is too strong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by clamster

Loveeeee, it is like Guerlain Les Meteorites mixed with a tinted moisturizer it gives skin a nice glow and it really enhances my complex. Smells REALLY good like cucumbers. I am NC40 and this is really nice, especially for dinner or at night. It also last a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2007 12:05:00 PM More reviews by hollyf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice product for what it is, it is a primer/enhancer so it is not meant to cover anything, so try not to be dissapointed as I was when you realize that it has zero coverage. What this product will basicly do is just give your skin a little pep it's a your-skin-only-better product, that's if you use it alone. If you are a natural girl who doesn't like to bother with foundation and find TM's too greasy then I would recommend you get a sample of this product.

I just wanted to say I don't know if it's because most of the reviewers on this site are american and so have different standards for what constitutes pale, or if it's just that many people don't realize their own complexion, because I have read many reviews by people saying that are "PPP" and that this enhancer or even the darker shade 4 is perfect for them....I think there are a lot of ladies out there who think they are PPP when they are not. When I first tried this product it was too dark and obvious, that was without using much, and the sales lady had to blend it into my neck and still it was too obvious, I am PPP and this was too dark for me. I have since gotten a tan and now it would be okay, but now I am more FFF than PPP so....yeah, if you are really pale you might want to get the rose one instead which is lighter and very beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 4:12:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I find this really beautiful.The shimmer is really subtle and soft when I blend it onto my skin after foundation.I wouldn't mind that the shimmer to be more visible but for that naturally dewy skin look,this is the product I need.to give a healthy and even look on my face.Blends well,smells like sweet melon,a little goes a long way for the needed effect and never broke me out or anything,but as I have already flawless normal to dry skin,it's rare that a product breaks me out anyways.I'm definitely into trying more shades of this product,but the sleek tube looks like it'll last a real long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2005 8:37:00 AM More reviews by perrier

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I've been looking ages for a light, sheer product with a bit of colour, that evens out my complexion without making it look dull. Teint Parfait is just perfect for this. I'm 32, with combo skin, and everything else I have tried either makes my skin greasy or settles into my fine lines and actually ages my skin instead of making it look better.

I usually mix Teint Parfait in my hand with a little Idealist or my suncreen, and then smooth over my face, including around my eyes. This stuff gives my skin a nice all-over glow, without being shiny. It lasts all day and I no longer have to use powder. The first time I tried this, my DH spied me sitting in the kitchen and said 'How come you look so young' ! Definately HG material.

The number 3 shade is perfect for my PPP/FFF skin. I tend to have a bit of redness in it and this makes it much more neutral. Will by again and again.