August 30, 2014 | 1817 users online

Bronzers - L'Oreal - Glam Bronze Bronzing Powder - St. Tropez Light

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 5:02:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

I guess I'm a little dark for this bronzer at this time of the year because it just didn't look right on me. Came out looking a bit orange tinted (I think I put too much of the powder on trying to get it to show up) and didn't really help my coloring. (I'm a MMM/GGG right now). A darker shade would probably suit me better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a PPP. This bronzer is great. Looks natural, and doesn't make your skin look "dirty" after a day's wearing. I also use it as an eyeshadow. It makes my green eyes really pop. Great Stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2004 12:16:00 PM More reviews by megfitz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this wasn't bad- but it wasn't great. it didn't go on very well, you see the tiny poweders on my face. i'm sure there is something better out there than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2004 12:31:00 AM More reviews by prettyangel

I liked this product a lot. Was looking for a cheap alternative to bronzers and since i was a newbie to it i didnt want anything expensive. I bought this and the Medium one. The Light blends a lot better with my skin tone. Im very Light...about a nc30. According to a friend it blends in better then the medium, but she liked the medium better cuz it gave me more definition. Im gonna keep both since i do plan to get tanner in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2004 12:22:00 PM More reviews by jennyferr

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I completely second everything CMAR said. This is an amazing bronzer for PPP/LLLs. Very subtle and sheer and slight peach tones. Works much better on me than Laguna on me (this made me a bit muddy). This is great layered as a blush or dusted lightly for a glow that's super natural on us pale gals. But, if you are darker skinned, this will not show up on you except for slight shimmer.