October 25, 2014 | 1489 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Star Powder - 926 Iridescent Beige

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by KimberlyDoll10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this because it is a neutral beigeish champagne-ish color that has shimmer but its not too much as long as you do not load it on. By itself it is too subtle for me personally as an eyeshadow, but mixed or layered with other eye bases or eyeshadows, it looks wonderful and adds dimension. I also think this would make a great highlight on the cheekbones though I have not tried it yet. Not a huge fan of the sifter because it can make a mess but I still enjoy using it. I would imagine this would last a long time. I might eventually try other colors but its a bit pricey for me...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by JenniStarBrite

LOVE!!! After trying every MAC highlighter out there I finally discovered this little beauty by MAKEUPFOREVER/ I am in LOVE! :)
This is a sort of shimmery peachy pink that glows as if by candlelight. Itís too light for an e/s for me (MAC NC44/45) but as a highlighter itís amazing; sheer but just enough color. I apply it along my cheekbones over my blush and under my brows. I do agree with another reviewer that itís a little shiny for the nose especially in the winter when mine gets red but otherwise not terrible.
I DO HATE the sifter package...all mineral makeup I has tried does this and such a pain. But I can deal with that for the color and payoff. Itís a little pricey at $19.00 for the tiny container. BUT a little goes a long way.
FYI this is also EXACTLY a dupe for Stila's ROSE GOLD highlighting powder which is much larger and $32.00 if you prefer a pressed powder highlighter. I broke the one in the store though -blush- It fell out super easy so DEF not for the clumsy like me...
I would def buy the makeup forever 926 again. Really love this. People RARELY comment on my makeup but friends have said 'wow you look glowy and rested." So good sign I guess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by nattyngeorge

This color caught my eye at Sephora.. and I was praying to God that when I got home it actually looked as pretty as in the store and it just wasn't because of the bright lights. And yes! It looked just as pretty. This color can be paired up with anything and everything and look gorgeous. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by shrimpchips

It's a very pretty shimmering pinky beige. I like to use this lightly on my lid as an every day color or as a highlighter. It is VERY pigmented so I have to use a tiny bit/with a very light hand when using this stuff. You get a lot of product, too! My only gripe is the packaging...I don't really like screw top jars because sometimes they can be a hassle to screw close and sometimes the sifter jar puts TOO much product on top so sometimes it'll be spilling out. But other than that I love this stuff! It's my first MUFE purchase and I'm very pleased :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 3:43:00 AM More reviews by kayemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has kind of a pink cast to it and works fabulously as a highlighter. It's not as heavy as a MAC pigment so I find it wears much lighter if you're using it on your lids but I like to dab my finger in the powder and use it to highlight under my brows and my cheekbones. Didn't work so well on my nose though-- too shiny. Not a big fan of the sifter packaging (like a previous reviewer said, too much accumulates on the top), but over all I give this 5 lippies. Good stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by tornadogirl

This is a really pretty colour that works as a great highlighter for my various shades of corals and peaches. I will even wear it by itself for a natural look! Still hate the packaging...the sifter can accumulate a lot of shadow on the top which requires me to put the sifter off and dump the powder back into the jar...a mess usually ensues! Oh well, the colour is worth it! Cheers!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2004 3:59:00 AM More reviews by tabithaw

A lovely shimmery beige that i use to highlight & as a final step to blend my eyeshadows. i sometimes just use this as a wash and put mascara on. its lovely when the lights hit my eyes.

I think MUFE's packaging for loose eyeshadows are the best so far - a screw top jar with a sifter. which they make the sifter holes smaller though. BUt a really good product. I use so little, a jar really lasts me a long time. Will repurchase if i ever run out of it. continued >>

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2004 11:34:00 AM More reviews by lisacichon

I agree! I love, love, love this stuff. I also mix a small amount in with my blush to highlight my face. Works better than any highlighter i have yet to find!