December 22, 2014 | 1578 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ice Hotel Bubble Bar

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by BeckyDunmall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This bubble bar smells amazing (to me it smells like mint and lavender) and it makes tons of bubbles with only a small chunk. The bath water is left slightly cloudy and feels very silky, if it hadn't been discontinued I would happily buy it again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The tingle and freshness of this bubble bar is relaxing. I wish they sold it in stores near me, I had to order it online. Totally worth it though. I would probably buy more if they were easier access via store. I like that the glitter is there for visual but doesn't come out with you. Major bubble power. Scent doesn't linger on skin like Karma (which I like) but hey that's good if you want to perfume it up with something else anyway. In my top 3 bubble bars for sure

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this! I got a BUNCH of bubble bars and bath melts, etc. for my family for the holidays, so I'm trying to test them all myself before I gift them. A few days ago I used Ceriden's Cauldren (sp? LOVE it), and tonight I used Ice Hotel. LOVE it, too. It does have glitter, but it doesn't attach to your skin. It just makes your tub look like you are in a hot non-melting snow with the sun shining on it. The only downside is that I have a jacuzzi tub, and the bubbles are a bit out of control. Next time I'll only use half the bar. My skin feels great and refreshed. I will definitely use this again. The best thing about giving this and other products for Christmas is the joy of giving. The second best thing is the joy of testing -- and LOVING.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first one I tried was older. It smelled very clean in the tub and reminded me the smell of powder laundry detergent. Just kind of clean and fresh. I would like it a bit more lavendar, so next time Im going to add a small sliver of Sleepyhead to it. I have one more to try and a couple coming in my last DC order....someday.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 9:25:00 AM More reviews by sunmonkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this bubble bar slice. It produces absolutely TONNES of bubbles and I only used just over half a bar. The scent is both relaxing and stimulating as it contains peppermint and lavender. Absolutely perfect for a bath when you are hungover! I used it this morning and doubled up with a Bliss Labs mint scrub and it really made me feel envigorated.

These bars are only available to buy from Lush online as part of their new Retro range. Hope they keep making them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 12:26:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

Excellent, excellent bubble bar. The lavender and mint scent is absolutely brilliant, and the effect is perfectly gorgeous and relaxing. I wish I had a closet stocked with thousands of these. They are absolutely perfect for evening relaxation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2004 9:59:00 AM More reviews by bellajean

This is one of the best bubble bars that Lush makes. It is peppermint and lavender and you can actually feel the cooling effect of the peppermint. Perfect before bed when you have an upset tummy!