November 28, 2014 | 1413 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Vanilla Swirl

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very pale, frosty (think pam anderson) nude (with a slight warm undertone) that looks best paired with a smokey eye. I prefer (by the same line) creme brule because it's slightly less shimmery and more wearable than this color, but like them both. I don't reccomend this lip gloss for darker skin tones as it is very light.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I quite like this lip gloss. It's definitely more of an evening/going out color, but I like it nonetheless. It's very light and very frosty - not very natural looking. It looks best when worn with a simple eye so there's not too much going on. It smells/tastes pretty good, which is important to me. I hate when I purchase a lip gloss that smells awesome but tastes like oil. Overall, I would repurchase this, but since I don't use it too much I probably won't have to for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I LOVE this lip gloss. It's really only for those of us who like that frosty nude Pam Anderson lip look though. If you're looking for a solid pretty pink or something it's not the product for you. I give 5 stars since pretty and natural colors are easy to find, very nude and frosty glosses, not so much. Lip Lites don't have the most glamorous packaging unfortunately, but the performance and price can't be beat.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I really like this lipgloss.Nice smell.Pretty color.REALLY makes your lips POP.Its a nudeish white glazed looking color.The only thing I don't like about this lipgloss is if you have chapped lips it emphazies it and it not really long-wearing you have to reapply every 15 minutes or so.But i really do like this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by CapaXildebrand

WHAT HAPPENED?! I have been a loyal fan of this gloss since jr. high. I ALWAYS had it with me. It was a flattering light pink/nude color that was shiny, moisturizing, and smelled divine. It still smells good, but GOOD NIGHT, WHY did they change the color to a frosty white nightmare? I look dead when I wore this. It's quite cool toned, so I looked like I just came in from a night spent outside in the dead of winter. Yikes. I tossed it. Oh man, I miss the old stuff. I would've given the old color a 10. This? A white over-frosted mess.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I've been a fan of lip lites ever since I was in high school (my favorite being Cappuccino) but this one...ehhhh, not so much. It smells and tastes fantastic like all Bonne Bell products, but it makes my lips looking...well, the only way I can put it is "jizz lip-y." As in my lips are a glossy white color that just looks a bit wrong. I'll dab a bit in the center for a boost of gloss and shimmer, but after that I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this once several years ago and have hardly used any of it at all. Though it would appear to be a decent gloss, it's not. It's extremely thick, almost like wearing frosting or glue. The best thing is the scent and flavor, but it doesn't make up for the major stickiness and almost opaque white effect on my lips. Not flattering in the least.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by timeless54

I gotten this lip gloss because I heard it was a dupe of NARS Turkish Delight. Maybe there is something wrong with mine as I see other reviews say it is an awesome lip gloss. I do not like this product as well. It has a tad thick consistency and it is pigmented but it just doesn't look nice on me. As in...it looks opaque on my lips, making it look whiter and really unnatural (it's like I feel I just given a guy...something and yea). The smell is nice but when you have a ton of product, it will be getting overwhelming. I guess a nice thing about this is you just need a bit to put a good amount on your lips, just one application is enough, so with that much product, you would stay with this lip gloss for a long while. It drys my lips just a bit so I have to use a lip balm beneath the product. I would not get this lip gloss again but it isn't the most horrible one I have gotten.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by GlamZebraXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Frosty vanilla cupcake scented nude gloss. I've been buying it since I was younger. It's one of the ds makeup items that I've always loved. It is for sure frosty and light, it reminds me of Pam Anderson, I think it's sexy! It's not for natural nude looks. It's perfect paired with dark smokey eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these lip glosses but this color isn't my fav. It's a little too light and frosty for me so I wouldn't buy this color again.