April 17, 2014 | 1003 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Drama Lash Maximum Wear Mascara in Jet [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by tm1999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this mascara because it thickens and lengthens my lashes. gives me the false lash look. too bad it has been discountinued. i still get mine off ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by pinkpirate

I don't wear mascara anymore because I get lash extensions now, but when I did... this was the mascara I couldn't live without. I'd gone through so many other brands, including Dior and almost everything by Lancome, and this was the only one that made my supershort, pin straight lashes really pop. It holds the curl pretty well and makes your lashes look superdark, thick, and full. It also stays put really, really well so make sure you have a good eye makeup remover!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2007 2:32:00 PM More reviews by amys326

First Chanel mascara that I have tried and I have to say that it's pretty good. It not over the top great but it does what it does. It thickens and lengthen my pin straight asian lashes and it keeps the curl. The only problem I have with this is that I wear it from day to night (8am-8pm) and at the end of the night I have tiny raccoon eyes. It is waterproof to a certain extent which is good as long as your not going swimming or standing in the rain for too long. It also forms tiny clumps on my lashes from time to time, so I guess it depends on how much mascara is on the wand. Overall a good product but a little pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2006 10:51:00 AM More reviews by melon2850

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i swear to god i am NOT a salesperson for chanel trying to sell this product- i just had to come back and update on my previous review....despite what many ppl think, this is an amazing mascara....i don't know maybe i just like the look of thick, false lashes...the really dramatic kind. many girls like subtle pretty but i am all about the drama, drama, drama- i mean why wear makeup when it looks so natural? but that's just me. anyway i use this over the shiseido mascara base (i'd give THAT four thumbs up if i had two more thumbs it is THAT awesome) and my lashes right now are like POW WOW WOW!!!! and i dont even have lashes to begin with!!!! alot of the reviews don't do this product justice....but it's great and chanel truly has wonderful quality. on the otherhand, i will be returning my diorshow which actually seemed pretty weak to me

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 12:51:00 PM More reviews by melon529

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first i bought the sculpting mascara because i heard so many great things about it. i guess each person has their own preference, right? i didn't prefer the sculpting one too much...it made my lashes long but didn't add any volume, which is what i like. so i exchanged it for the drama lash WHICH I ADORE!! a really awesome mascara that thickens and volumizes...very lush lashes that don't clump and live up to the name DRAMATIC LASHES :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by melon529

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 6:52:00 PM More reviews by kara_mia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm sorry but this is the worst piece of crap waterproof mascara I have ever purchased in my life!!!! This is waterproof? It's incredibly wimpy. This mascara smudges and smears more than any NON-waterproof mascara I use. Chanel's Sculpting mascara doesn't smudge a bit, and it's not even waterproof. Not only that, Drama Lash Maximum Wear's coverage is puny,spidery, and clumpy. Save your $22 and buy the Sculpting Mascara instead. Chanel needs to remove this from their line. What an embarrassment.