December 17, 2014 | 1671 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - AirWear Powder Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this was my powder foundation for like 2 years. im nc40-42, and the shade in tan was perfect for me. i bought this twice...it lasted me a long time. i didnt have to use a lot because the coverage lasted all day. my skin never looked cakey and it looked fresh and natural.

the only thing i disliked about this was the packaging. the compact is too long. a smaller compact would be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2008 7:05:00 AM More reviews by suzannecastello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There is not really anything wrong with this foundation. The color, Nude, was fine for me, but I just really don't like powder foundation. I thought I would, but I didn't. The coverage is good and is adjustable. You get better coverage if you wet the sponge or lighter coverage if you apply it dry. It has a nice silky feel and the compact is kind of pretty. I am using it as a powder over my regular foundation and for touch ups during the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by ntntnt

I've been using physicians formula mineral powder for the longest time. But I've been having some problems with it lately and it was getting messy to apply so I wanted to try something different. I looked at reviews for this stuff and read both good and bad. I really need full coverage because I have breakouts plus marks left behind by past breakouts so I had high hopes for this stuff. I picked up the cream shade at walgreens for $14.99 which seemed like a lot to me but I really wanted to try it so I paid for it, took it out of the box, and tried it as soon as I got in the car. I already had makeup on though so I knew I had to wait until the morning to really find out if it worked. And for me like some others have said, it'll probably work if you have minor imperfections you want to cover. But for me it didn't cover the dark marks or breakouts at all. And in order to just cover the lighter marks I had to use a lot of product, which would probably result in this not even lasting me 2 weeks which is poor especially for the amount I paid for it. I'll probably hold onto just to use for touch ups, but I went back to physicians formula (which I've written a review about) because it offers superior coverage compared to this stuff and I think if I changed moisturizers it'll start working for me again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2007 8:38:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover582

the worst powder foundation ever!!!! it sucked so bad. first off, i usually dont wear powder because my skin is dryer in the winter and it feels too gross for summer so i stay away from powders. i decided to give this a try after seeing a girl on youtube use studio fix by MAC so i thought this might be similar they priced it high enough anyway....BOY WAS I WRONG!! my skin color is NC20 and i thought ivory was a good color match for my pale skin HELL NO it was way too white i seriously looked like casper. i had to put like 4 layers to make it look like i had any makeup on and to top it all off, it showed off my flaky spots like they were going ouot of style! i hate this product im so pissed i lost my reciept and paid 14.99 for this shit

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Very light foundation. Very fine powder. Ideal for flawless normal skin. It is a delicate product. I will try it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by krazykhaled

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This one has light coverage and does well to minimize my little blemishes, but won't hide more than that. I did find one that matches my skintone, that's a plus. It does stay on and stay smooth throughout the day. I might buy this again, but then again, I'm always on the hunt for something better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Myfugitive

This product reminds me of the Merle Norman Luxiva Powder Foundation. It gives about the same coverage and feels the same after applying it. My face is combo/and just a tad oily, and this feels kind of "dry" and "tight" After putting it on. I don't think this would be good for those with dry skin...maybe if you wet it, I don't know. This is over $12.oo...that's kind of high for a d/s foundation, but not bad if you love it. The MN isn't that much higher and you get more product, so I would just buy the MN. They have a better color selection also the this. I DO however like the compact and the overall look is better than average. But, if your tone seems to change like mine does different times of the year, you'd be better off sticking to a liquid, since you can blend it into the skin better than this powder.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2007 1:24:00 PM More reviews by blackviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No coverage. It's soft, and leaves a "polished" look to your skin, but that's only good if you already have great skin, and if you don't have dry patches. It accentuated my dry patches and made my concealer stand out. The colors are weird, and the compact shape is too large and awkward.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I have both this and mac studio fix. It's just as good! Not great on dry skin, like all powders are...but it's a good light cover. I look polished with just this foundation. I miss it! Loreal bring back the airwear line...I have loved it for years and then they replace it with infalliable.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by SSeiffert

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this foundation for a few months, and I am really loving it. I use the ivory shade and It goes on really easily, it blends in wonderfully, and I love that it has SPF in it. Also, the sponge that comes with it works great for me! 4 lippies for a good foundation.