October 1, 2014 | 1999 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - Beautifying Blush - Lilly

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by ems0985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this blush. I love it bc it is not overly shimmery/sparkly like a lot of blushes that I've used in the past. The color is very pretty, a perfect rosey pink. The packaging is great too. This is a blush I wear on a regular basis.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Update: I am still loving this!!! I usually only put on a little for that pinky kissed look but today I tried layering on just a tad bit more and wow! The color payoff is great! It's so buildable and the texture is awesome, not too heavy and very natural feeling. Also the stay is amazing. I put it on this morning at 8am and it's still on me at 8pm.. amazing! Way to go Sonia K! I can't wait to try more shades! I found my HG blush for sure! oh and you can't beat the price!

_____________________________________________
I just bought this yesterday from Target and I have to say it's the best blush product I've used to date. It's very natural with a touch of shimmer which I love and the color selection is excellent! My favorite part is the actual case...it's very sleek looking Sonia Kashuk round case with, get this, a magnetic snap! Love it! I have medium beige/tan-ish skin with olive undertones and "Lily" looks great on me. I naturally have kind of a flushed pinkish/red cheeks already so this just put a natural even glow to my skin. I would TOTALLY rebuy! Next time I think I'll try "Melon" for a darker look for night!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by gabbygirl01

I love this blush. It gives such a pretty flush. I like this just as much as Tarte blush in Tipsy and it is so much cheaper. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by altar_keene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the prettiest low end blushes I own. My skin is very warm, yellow-orange undertones. This blush is a peachy color on me with a very slight sheen. Absolutely beautiful. I do think it's a bit pricy for the small amount you get. $8.99, but I would still repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absoloutely beautiful. So natural, blends in sooo well. light natural finish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a lovely pop of punchy pink-peach (although more pink than peach) color for the apples of the cheeks.

Lately, I've been tempted to go try this Bite of an Apple blush at MAC, but I'm always let down by purchases from them and end up returning it. On a recent trip to Target, I noticed this blush and thought it might be a good dupe. I don't know that it is spot-on, but I do think it's a good comparison. I use NARS Laguna bronzer in that "3" shape on my cheeks/forehead/temples, and then add a little of this color with an angled brush just at the tops of my apples. It automatically makes me look happier, warmed up. I think this color compliments a bit of bronzer you already use. I think this could look good on a lot of skin tones. I have too much pink in my face/cheeks compared to my neck and chest, so I have to use a yellow toned foundation to balance out. Once balanced out - I don't mind using a little hint of this as a pop of color. - I mention this for those of you who have that same redness problem who might be afraid to try this! Give it a shot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by marthaquest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I must have 15 blushes now after being on MUA for nearly 3 years as I want to explore and see what works. This is one of the best for me, NC 15-20; blond/blue. It's a totally natural but pretty pink-peach matte with great staying power. I have an older version and the compact is a little clunky but I think it's been redesigned since to something sleeker; there's a lot of product in the pan though. My blue eyes pop and my entire face gets a wake-up, brightening effect with one little swipe of this. Love, love, love. SK has it all over NARS for blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by alicatgirl93

I haven't really tried any other blushes in the past, but I love this product. I have a medium, Asian honey skin tone, and this peachy pink shade looks really nice and natural on me. In addition, it stays on all day, a must for my oily skin and active lifestyle. I have been using this for about six months, and I still have a pretty decent amount of product left. I don't use the brush provided, and use a big fluffy blush brush also from the Sonia Kashuk line instead. I have also not noticed any irritation of my acne prone skin. The run-down? Yes, I highly recommend this product for a natural, flushed glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by rinstarangel

I am usually HORRIBLE with powder blush application, so for the past couple of years, I've been using mousse/cream blush. But after trying powder foundation for the first time and loving it, I decided to try a powder blush. I wanted something with a decent quality but decent price, so being the Target addict that I am, I decided to try out the SK line. SO glad that I did. I have pretty pale skin in the winter and this color is perfect on me! It definitely brightens up my NC20 skin. And one swipe of it is sheer and builds from there, so I can apply based on the occasion. Also, this stuff lasts ALL day. I need to stock up because I've never found such a great brush. Oh, and side note, the included brush is crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2008 6:39:00 PM More reviews by denab85

Love this blush. Lasts all day, and its the perfect color.