April 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Eyeliner - Bourjois - Liner Stylo & Taille mine

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by greeniesyt

I just got this in Brun 42 yesterday(the packaging is somehow different from the pic..).I normally use black eyelinner but I found that brown is the perfect colour for neutral look and wont seem so harsh on me~

It's not THAT creamy but definitely very easy to apply.The fact is if an eyelinner is too creamy,it also tends to smudge and make you look muddy.And maybe it's because of my shaking hands,this linner gives me a more precise line=v=

I would love too use this everyday!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by annely

I bought this in the colour "42 brun" (42 brown) at Di (a beauty store in Belgium). I use brown eyeliner everyday, and bought this to replace my Clinique quickliner in "dark chocolate". Packaging is fine, except at Di they always wrap everything in multiple layers of clear tape so it's a pain to get off at first, but that's just Di.
After using it almost everyday for a good month, I would have to say that this product isn't that good. I apply it over my eyeshadow, and the colour isn't very dark. Even if I trace over the liner multiple times, it doesn't get much darker, so it isn't even buildable. Worse, the colour does not last, and I have to be careful when curling my lashes, otherwise patches of it comes off! It also doesn't go that smooth over my lid, so I have to press a little harder than I want to on my delicate eyelid skin. I guess this product is okay if you don't mind retracing your line over and over again, but I'm usually in a rush in the morning so I need to be able to swipe and go!
If you're looking for a cheap brown twist-up eyeliner, go for L'Oréal infallible instead. When I swatched both of them side by side, the Bourjois liner looks much more pigmented, but when applying on your eyes, the L'Oréal one is creamier, more pigmented and is buildable. It also comes with a sharpener (which I never use) and they are both available here in Belgium for around the same price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by ToniFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Happy to have finally found an eyeliner that stays put all day! Makes it a little harder to remove at night but I don't mind as at least I don't have panda eyes all day! Easy to apply and good value. Will def be buying again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2009 5:22:00 AM More reviews by tiina009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

its ok... thats all i have to say... its not great or bad... falls in the middle
i have had this quite a while now.. but i do not really bother to mess around with it.
i lost the little sharpener thing straight away,but it wasnt much use anyway so i didnt really care.
and... it tends to end up under my brow by the evening...
i will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Kitschiegoth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this liner! It produces a nice deep black line and after ten hours there was only minimal fading and smudging. The built in sharpener stops the end getting too blunt like a lot of twist up eyeliners. The only bad things I could say about it is it's quite hard to remove so you'll need a waterproof eye make up remover and the packaging is a little flimsy. Overall though this is an excellent product and it's good value.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2008 7:25:00 AM More reviews by MissJones519

For me, this is a really great eyeliner. For whatever reason I have very slippery eyes, everything seems to slip off them before I leave the house! But this definetly stays put, it lasted all throughout my recent prom and afterprom! I needed to touch it up a bit, but its very easy to use, so it only takes a few seconds to reapply!
It's a twisty eyeliner, and I personally prefer khol, hence the 4. Overall I guess it's quite handy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by shattered

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I first bought this, the main thing I wanted from an eyeliner was that it was easy to apply and this definitely is, especially with my shakey hand. The twist up feature is great, as well as the sharpener feature, although it will never give a razor thin, sharp line, so if that's what your looking for this eyeliner is not for you. It has a great texture, not hard, but slightly creamy. It doesn't smudge and is it a bit of a pain to remove, but for sheer ease this is by far the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by xkirstagx

I bought this at Boots and while the colour is very pretty (similar to Clinique's Black Honey) the product was difficult to apply on my upper eyelid and dragged my skin. The twist up feature is handy if, like me, you can't be bothered to sharpen your pencils but otherwise, its just a standard eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 5:47:00 PM More reviews by cclayten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty standard black twist up eyeliner, but the handy detachable sharpener built in to the end boosts its value in my opinion. It's kind of a pain to remove, but it stays put all day. Not blendable. I'm converting over to pigments and brushes; however, sometimes I just want the ease of a pencil liner, and this one does the job.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by kate_rose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best black eyeliner I have used (and I have used a lot - I never leave the house without a good smearing of kohl on!!) so far. Stays on for ages, 'self sharpening' (well, as close as it gets; I always lose my sharpener but this doesn't give that pointy sharpened pencil effect I like to use sometimes), quite easy to apply, doesn't irritate my inner eyelid. A bit of a pain to remove though - it really does stay put. Little pricey as you don't get much in the pencil but a bit more economic than a pencil as you don't waste what's in the tube by sharpening it. Widely available but tends to sell out quick in the UK; there's been many a time I've popped out to get some and none of the shops have any left!! I have yet to find something that stays on longer (when I do though, I'm buying that!!), nice, thick and lots of pigment, creamy texture. Fab.