July 28, 2014 | 1984 users online

Other - Murad - Pure Skin Skin Clarifying Dietary Supplement

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by tourts28

i had the worst breakout this year and being at my wits end i was told to try this supplement. unfortunately the supplement made me breakout about 10 times worse than normal. it was a very hard time for me, i didnt want to go anywhere without make up and ive never been like that in my entire life. desperate i spoke to my mum and she insisted i wait out the 6 weeks. tomorrow is exactly 6 weeks and my skin has never been clearer. no more acne, i have some slight scarring that is fading fast. i am amazed in this product, it takes the 6 weeks to work and i take the 4 tablets a day. its expensive but if nothing else is working i'd give this ago. changed my confidence in myself and i will gladly go in public without makeup again. the only downside is one bottle is only enough for 4 weeks, so you will need to purchase another to be sure of results. THANK YOU MURAD! i needed this

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by chloetomorrow

While I was on these I saw very little improvement in my complexion but then I went off of them and started to get HORRIBLE breakouts, worse than I ever had before taking these vitamins... However I did notice that combined with my clarisonic my skin took on a certain "glow" while I took the pills

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Aimiii

I used this product for 2.5-3 years during high school. I used to suffer from a LOT of bacne (to the point that sometimes leaning back would hurt... fortunately it was the only place I would get cysts) and mild acne on my face. For the first 2 years I used this, I had great skin. My bacne completely stopped, and I got maybe 1-2 spots on my face during that time of the month. However, towards 2.5-3 years, it started to lose its effectiveness, and I guess I started to get the acne I was supposed to get on my face, and my bacne came back a little bit, but never to the extent it used to be (however, this may have been due to the fact that I had grown out of bacne and into facial acne).

I am now on a generic multivitamin supplement (Centrum), and trying to get my clear skin back. I had wonderful skin while the Murad supplements worked, so despite the price (expensive for vitamins), I would still recommend it, especially if you are waiting to mature out of your acne years.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by HaveMercyJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm going to start off by saying that I do NOT take the dosage listed on the bottle. I actually take half, one vitamin in the morning and one at night. I started taking them about a year ago (and also cut Gluten out of my diet) and it has made a huge difference. Clearer, glowing skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by DeniseR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this supplement for a few years now and it works for me. Since using Murad cleanser and this, my acne has improved so much. I still get break outs once in a while but it is usually one breakout. I just wish I had Murad when I was in Junior High and High School when my skin was really bad! I tried other products and none worked at all. This worked. Now if I don't take the supplement for a few days, I notice my skin starts to look dull, dry and start to break out. I start taking them, and my skin starts to look so much better after a day or so!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by pgherin

I did my research before deciding what suppliment to buy and I am glad I did. I really like this suppliment and it has the biotin, zinc, selenium which were must for me. After about a week I noticed a difference in nails right away. My face is slowly getting better. After reading many reviews and using the Murad Acne Treatment in conjunction with this suppliment I am a believer. I still get a few cyst acne before my period but my face is really looking better, you can tell the difference. The suppliments do not upset my stomach with or without food so that is a plus as well as they do not have a bad taste or smell. I highly recommend this to anyone with cyst acne. You have to give it a few weeks but you'll notice the difference!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by swtxdreams

it's just generic supplements. nothing impressive.
Tastes awful and does not work.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by underdreamskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have done my research on the amounts of everything on this and they are all safe, they are for sure at the very upper limits of especially the highest percentage ones but most of these vitamins are water-soluble so it's impossible to overdose on those as you just pee them out! Anyway, on to the product. I have used these supplements on two separate occasions this past year. It's been two times because the first time, after just two months, I was so happy with the change in my skin that I figured I was cured! Recently though I had a horrific volcanic explosion on my chin, jawline, and upper lip because I was trying out the OCM (didn't work for me!). Out of desperation to cure my skin I went out and bought this stuff again, two weeks later my dozen or so pimples from this adverse reaction have cleared up, and I haven't had any new eruptions since! This stuff is not cheap but so worth it for me, I do take the four pills a day (religiously, might I add -- after breakfast & after dinner). My acne (besides the reaction to OCM) is hormonal as I have PCOS. My medication for PCOS hasn't done much for my acne and I believe this supplement corrects what that can't (I've read that there are issues with absorption of various vitamins when you have PCOS, mainly vitamin B, and that an extra amount of vitamins/minerals are needed to help counteract the effects of the hormonal imbalance). Anyway, this is just one of those things you've got to try, especially if you have hormonal acne like I do, nothing has helped it the way these supplements in conjunction to good skincare has!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by dolorez234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY ARMS ARE COVERED IN SMALL BUMPS AND HIVES.. IM SO SAD THAT I TRUSTED STUPID PILLS TO HELP ME... aside from my acne... being the same, my arms are now covered in bumps , lightly scarring my even tone with dark spots... i could honestly break down and cry i feel so awful.. i took 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening... my skin feels like its crawling and its ichy. IF YOU HAVE REAL SENSITIVE SKIN, NOT JUST KIND OF SENSITIVE BUT REAL SENSITIVE WHERE YOU NEED SOAP FREE NONSCENTED CRAP PLEEEAASSEE DONT TAKE THESE PILL, MY SKIN PAYS THE PRICE....

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by annievell

I used this product for FOUR YEARS spent thousands of dollars on the 4 pills/day that it requires (eventually dropped to 2 and saw no difference). However, I never really saw an "improvement" in my skin...but i was too scared to quit taking these pills! I read reviews of people quitting and their skin breaking out..

I CAN OFFICIALLY SAY THESE DO NOTHING! i was forced to stop taking these due to not being able to afford them for a while. During that time my skin did not get worse AT ALL! if anything it actually got Better!!! (jojoba oil has something to do with that) Im sure these are great vitamins... but nothing One A Day can't achieve.

dont waste your money.