December 22, 2014 | 1025 users online

Eye Shadow - Cargo - Nepal

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Karlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeshadow! It is the perfect shade for everyday use with a little pop. Goes well on my medium brown skin (NW45) with my standard browns and other neutrals (MAC Woodwinked, Twinks, Bronze).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by ebidebby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a shame they don't make this anymore. Nepal is a gorgeous brick-copper shade with a huge color payoff. It looks just like it does in the tin! My only complaint is that the tin is not drop resistant. It's full to the brim, and when I dropped mine, huge chunks of shadow fell out. At least there is a ton in the pan!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this es, I think its amazing quality and Im really happy with it. When you swatch it all it takes is one little swipe and you get awesome color payoff, unlike some of the mac shadows I have. Awesome pigmentation, lasts all day, very easy to work with and blends like a dream. You get soo much product also I doubt Ill ever have to buy another one of these because I havent even put a dent in mine yet. I havent had any trouble with the container either, mine opens fine. Great es!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by hello__kitty

cargo products are pretty fabled, so i was excited to try anything from them. i saw the nepal shadow featured in a recent sephora catalog, and decided that since i've been hunting an amber shadow nepal might be the best bet. i love the packaging, which is similar to the old-style urban decay metal tins. since i don't depot or anything, cute pans are always a plus. i don't have a hard time opening it either. the color and texture are truly awesome, some of the best eyeshadow i've ever tried. cargo's shade range is very fun and spunky, so i would defiately repurchase and purchase other shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2004 9:34:00 PM More reviews by metaldog32

I had bought the lipgloss duo Santa Ana and was in Sephora perusing the aisles when I cam across Cargo products...couldn't help but be intrigued by the interesting e/s choices...the texure is wonderful and of course...when I saw Nepal I had to get. Sidebar: I have always wanted to travel TO Nepal, so I thought that in a weird way, the eyeshadow that is named after a place that I feel connected to was a good sign to buy. I know..sounds stupid but this is me.

Anyhoo..off I trot home with my beloved Nepal..and I gotta tell you...that packaging SUCKS...I always have trouble opening it...and if by the time I DO open it I have time to apply..well then heck I will do so. It is indeed a beautiful copper..shimmery but not glittery and amazingly, not too intense/dark that you couldn't wear during the day. I actually create a soft smoky eye with matte dark brown shadow sparingly applied and then put on this beautiful Nepal and blend, blend, blend...so that the brown and copper mesh ever so sublimely towards the crease without a harsh line....

I am a dark brunette who uses Laura Mercier Sunny Beige foundation with dark brown eyes...this eyeshadow is truly wonderful...alone or paired with darker shadows..I just wish the packaging was easier to pry open...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2004 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Celiacie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful true copper color. Shimmery and highly pigmented. I love Cargo e/s's silky texture in general and this is no exception.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this colour!! It is a beautiful shimmery coppery colour that is far above the competition. Looks so amazing with blue eyes. A MUST have for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2004 3:20:00 PM More reviews by dwindling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first Cargo eyeshadow, but it is gorgeous so I will definitely be buying more in the future. Nepal is a gorgeous coppery chestnut color. It is very pigmented, but you can wear it sheer or build it up. Lovely! The tin is extremely cute, but I am afraid that my butterfingers will let it crash to the floor while I wrestle with the lid.