October 25, 2014 | 1732 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Color Me Beautiful - Proof Positive Triple Action Eye Cream

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2004 6:06:00 PM More reviews by amber27

Hmmmm... I honestly don't know what to think about this product. I purchased it at Ulta after having it recommended to me by one of the ladies working there. Supposedly, this eye cream is supposed to firm, protect and moisturize. The lady told me it was a great product b/c it immediately absorbs into the skin, leaving no residue. But, ummm... I guess I find that I actually like a little residue... LOL. I like to find my eyes feeling soft and supple after I apply and eye cream. But with this.... well I don't feel anything afterwards... So those who need something that absorbs completely and quickly, this would be a great product. I on the other hand, need something with a greater moisture barrier, so that my eyes feel hydrated. Also, I don't care for the eye cream being in a little jar. I find it unsanitary, as if I'm just inviting a home for bacteria inside the container. I believe next I will try Murad's eye cream/gel... he has a pump dispenser for his...UPDATE!!!! After a few weeks of using this eye cream, I think I fell in love with it! ha ha... seriously... I just finished the little pot, and am heading back to ulta tomorrow to buy some more. I tried using this sample of Prescriptives Super Line Preventor + for the eyes for the past few days, since running out of the triple action eye cream.... and well, using PX stuff made me realize how great the CMB eye stuff truly is. So, I now give it 4 lippies - one taken off for the fact that this cream is in a pot and not a pump or something more sanitary...