October 25, 2014 | 1664 users online

Top/Base Coats - Maybelline - Colorama - Give Me the Chills (topcoat)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2008 9:19:00 PM More reviews by willozza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with what the other reviewers have said. This does look like tiny strands of yellow hay on your nails. It's more visible when on top of another colour. I tried it alone and it wasn't too bad but it had a yellow tint to it so it made my nails look dirty and unhealthy.

I got it because it was cheap but I don't think I'll use it again because it just doesn't look good on nails.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2007 10:38:00 PM More reviews by dfgty

i hate this nail polish. i was very dissapointed after all the other polishes in the colorama line were soo great.its a very sheer peach colour with gold-orange straw like pieces in it. i bought it after i noticed it looked like frosty pink but lighter.it was when i got home and applied it i saw it had straw pices it and it makes it look like your nails are all ruined.will not repurchase in the futre.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2005 9:38:00 AM More reviews by iheartgloss9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

STORE AND PRiCE: Target $2.08 on sale for a pack of three

COLOR: clear, top-coat with little gold threads.

QUALiTY AND TEXTURE: fantastic texture, i love all of the colorama nailpolishes.

DESiGN: comes in a small bottle with a long triangle shape top.

LAST COMMENT: i hate this because it makes your nails look like you laid straw all over ot before it dried. my dad never notices (nor cares, lol) about my nailpolishes or makeup. however, he took one look at my toes and said "your nailpolish looks all old and messed up" lol thanks dad! anyways, its what i was thinking so i changed it right away. this topcoat makes your beautiful nails look messed up.

LOOK ALiKES hopefully none! lol. i heard loreal's bojoui (sp?) nailpolishes has a polish with these little thread like glitter in it. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2004 11:12:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

The packaging of this is cute, reminiscent of the 1950's nail polishes, kind of a retro thing goiing. I didn't realize I was buying a topcoat when i got this. It seems to be a very very sheer peachy color with subtle orange threads in the light. I would think this would alter most nail polish colors. It would be nice however, by itself after a manicure, when your nails are looking their best. Mine get all yellow stained from my summer self-tanner; got to start wearing those gloves I guess. I do like the small bottle of this, as for those of us who own so many polishes, you don't have to worry about not using this up fast enough. Hmmm, if this doesn't chip, I might buy again. Also got this line in Cutie Pie.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 4:15:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't like this one. Perhaps it's because Frosty Pink is so great, but perhaps it's because it has threaded things thruout it that makes it look like your polish is messed up. I suspect the way the threads lay down, they would provide strength to the nails as they grow, but this stuff is a BEEEEYATCH to remove.