July 28, 2014 | 1016 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Tomette

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This product has very cute packaging, but is not a mind-blowing product. This is your average blush, a little bit shimmery, nice peachy-pink color. This is not particularly long-lasting or fancy. It is not a bad product either. I gave it four stars for the product plus packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by mrsyogantoro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't know whether I should love or hate this product. At first it looked okay, warm peachy orange with beige undertone and it seems match with my NC35 skin. However, I found this to be chalky and dull, despite of the subtle glitter that it provides and it clearly can be seen on the pan. I left this blush and regularly using my other blushes. After I finished my Too Faced rosy peach blush, I was searching for a more peachy blush and just a click away purchasing MAC Coppertone. Well, suddenly I remember that I have spent a lot on high end products lately and I have to save some money instead of buying another high end stuff. Thus, I opened my larger make up case at home and found this blush. I thought, okay, this blush needs a second chance. So, these days, I applied this blush again and I don't know, it gives me a very natural color on my cheeks and it lasts more than 7 hours. It's my bestfriend now, at least I have to hit the pan first before thinking to buy another blush, because this Tomette blush looks prettier on my skin nowadays. Repurchase? No. If I had to buy another Bourjois blush, I will pick Ambre d'Or instead of Tomette because even though the color looks dark in the pan, it didn't show up much on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by laiagmartin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, in my case this color took A LOT of packing up to show it on my NW30 skin, plus the packaging, despite the mirror, doesn't really make things easy (too small). The brush that comes with it is freaking awful. It was my first blush, but when I realized there were better products I got rid of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Aiysha1

THIS COLOUR IS SO GORGEOUS!!!

IT IS A VERY WARM BROWNY PEACHY COLOUR AND HAS GREAT COLOUR PAY OFF, VERY PIGMENTED AND GREAT TO BLEND OUT!!!

I HAVE ALREADY GOT A DOUBLE OF THIS SINCE I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!

I CAN USE IT AS A BLUSH OR I CAN CONTOUR MY CHEEKBONES WITH IT SINCE ITS PRETTY PIGMENTED!!!!! (I AM AN NC40)

I MOSTLY HOWEVER USE IT IN MY CREASE AREA ON MY EYELID AND I USE IT LIKE ***EVERYDAY***!!!!

I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE SINC IT IS A GOOD BUY FOR ITS PRICE:D

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 7:42:00 AM More reviews by emilily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is pretty cute and they packed a lot into a small place. I bought Tomette because I already have Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick in Rose, so I wanted a blush with a different colour. This was the nicest peach/yellow base blush with a decent colour payoff, rather than being a whole mess of sparkles like some of the other shades that looked like they were close to this. I have fairly pale skin and the colour looks really nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by StaceyRoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've got this lovely blush in Tomette D'Or as an alternative to my Chanel Reflex blush. Although the packaging has gotten some bad reviews, I think it's perfect for throwing into your handbag for touchups during the day, with a mirror and small fan-shaped brush included. There are some negative reviews about the brush here, but I think it's a really useful brush for a compact this size. The colour pay-off is great and the colour itself really freshens up my face - a pretty rosy peach. Plus I got it on sale for AUD $5, pretty happy with that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

love it , very nice peachy color , i used this blush in tomette for years , best color for nc 40 skin tone in my opinion . , will def buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Parodybarbiegirl

I made a comparison between this blush and the Revlon Love That Pink blush and I have to say this one's better.

The color is beautifull, a dark peachy color with golden shimmer.I'm actualy debating wheter I should start using it as a contour color. While I'm writing this I'm looking on the site at the other colors and there are realy quite a lot (and all pretty to boot) It smelles good but the packaging is .... well what can you say it's the trademark bourjois round compact-like packeging.
The company should realy reconsider this packaging. For the eye shadows it's ok (cute even) but for blushes it's to difficult and misleading. If your wondering what I mean by that try this: Take your blush brush and put it over the blush. The brush covers it entirely. Makes it look like your attacking an innocent ,little eye shadow with a big old monster blush brush. (excuse my choise of words but that realy is what I think when I see myself in the mirror putting it on.)

To put it plainly it's difficult to get the right amount on your brush and the packaging makes it look lke your buying a blush the size of an eye shadow. But realy that's the only downside.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2008 9:29:00 AM More reviews by martensite13

even though i loved the sparkly peach color which looks good on my fair skin and the smell, this product needs quite a lot of innovations.it is so hard that i find it hard to apply it with a soft blush brush which i use with all my other blushes.the little round brush which comes with the package is totally useless since it only makes crescents on your cheeks.some other users found it very brittle.that's why it's so hard.the packaging may be compact but it looks ordinary(and this is the least important of all).re-buy?don't think so.i can buy a better product with a little more money.
edit:the blush got so hard, like a stone.so i put it on my blender, added some powder highligher and made a new powder blush.and now i like it even less!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2007 11:24:00 PM More reviews by coutureisqueen

MMMM, the first thing about this blush that I loved was the smell! It's delicious! And the compact! It just breaks my heart how adorable it is, though fragile, but LOVE LOVE LOVE how they squeezed a mirror in there ! (MAC should take a leaf out of their book, seriously). Oh, can't forget how much I adore the rounded dome of the blush, and the cute curved little brush that fits in there(I carry it around though it is kind of useless, it's just so cute!). Now..to the color. It is beautiful. A dark golden peach on me. Just brightens and contours my face. I love this blush. Thank you Bourjois:)