Johnson & Johnson Oil Gel

4.3

on 7/26/2012 5:20:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

when i put this oil on, it makes me feel so warm. and you dont need to take too much to spread it evenly

I've been trying to use baby oil since forever...and it never seemed to work for me until I found this baby oil gel. I always end up way too greasy for way too long. But with this oil gel it seems to work. The trick is to use a very, very, very, small amount right after you shower. I mean you have to be wet, really...and then only a small amount. I use a pea size for each arm and about half a penny for my legs. Then i'm oily for a few hours afterwards but its worth it because in the morning my skin is so soft! i love this product even though the packaging is a bit difficult - the cap is too hard to use in the shower and plus mine broke already. but I will definitely re-purchase. i have this in lavender but I'll try another scent next.

on 7/6/2004 2:49:00 PM

The multi-vitamin version of this product is okay but I don't think I will purchase again. It did a great job of trapping the moisture from my shower into my skin but unfortunately it left my skin oily and sticky for hours. I love the light fresh scent but I can't get past the stickiness.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because I thought it was neat, and might be easier to apply then the regular oil. The first time I used it, I was disgusted! Little oil beads formed on my arms and legs, and for days I had a filmy oil on my skin. It did not absorb at all! However, I'm not one to give up easy, and I used this again today. I learned the trick. A LITTLE GOES A LOOOONG WAY! You only need a teeny drop for each arm, leg, etc. After I learned this and applied it this way, this stuff sunk in real well (still a little longer than the oil), and made my skin super soft!!! Now that I know the trick, I will definitely repurchase this. It's much less messy than the original.

on 1/22/2004 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is the best to shave your legs with. Unlike the baby oil, it stays where you put it, and doesn't slip all over the bottom of the shower floor. It leaves my legs uber-soft, even without lotion! I love this stuff. It has one problem, it will get gunked up in your razor.

on 12/5/2003 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This product is moistrizing and smells great. Comes in Lavender and regular sent!

on 12/4/2003 5:32:00 AM

Sometimes I am lazy and dislike applying body lotions all over my body - so here is a trick - mix some oil gel with your favourite shower gel and you will have baby soft skin for the rest of the day. There is no need to apply any lotion. This is a trick when I am in a hurry and my skin needs attention. It has camomile in it too. Love it and cannot rave enough!!!!!!!!

Popular Bath Treatments