October 31, 2014 | 792 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Beautiful light, silky rosy champagne color. Comparable to Stila's Kitten. Goes on smoothly and evenly and because glitter is incredibly fine, it's easy to pack it on your lids. Great for a day look and can also be used for highlights. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by sonshinex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For skin color ref, I am about a NW 20-25. I have owned the Urban Decay Sin eyeshadow (the old bottle cap looking packaging) for 2 years and am still using it up to this day.

Sin is a very light peach/champagne color that goes on the eyelid like butter and stays on for the whole day with the right eye primer. People might say that there are plenty of cheaper dupes out there but trust me, there is nothing comparable to this. I had the Wet 'n Wild trio in Walking on Eggshells (the eyelid color) but that was way too frosty for me. Sin is the most natural color that makes you look 100x better. I bought so many neutral palettes and eyeshadows since I got Sin, but I always came back to it because I love this color so much on me.

Even though the UD eyeshadow singles are a little costly, I have owned the same packaging for 2 years and I'm starting to see the bottom of it. A little goes a long way on your lids and I think I will have a long way to go just to finish this eyeshadow. I love it and will most definitely buy it again once I run out. It's a staple in my makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

A MUST HAVE. I have TWO backups of this product. It's a staple in my collection

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by JMG2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently bought several UD eyeshadows and I am so happy with the pigment, texture and staying power. I have Toasted, Roach, Busted and Zephyr. I have wanted Sin but had been hesitant b/c the champagne e/s have a tendency to be too chalky and too sparkly and just not quite right (Stila Kitten & the MAC champagne shades)

SIN is absolutely perfect for my medium yellow toned Asian Skin. Perfect champagne e/s to wear alone with some black eyeliner or paired with Toasted and black eyeliner. I bought the UD build your palette and I actually wish that it held 6 e/s instead of 4 but that's okay.

I do use an eye primer every day but my skin is not oily. I use UD, Benefit or LM b/c I think that eye primer makes application so simple.

Really loving the UD eyeshadows and I have been a long time user of Chanel, BB, LM, Dior, Stila, MAC, Tom Ford, and Smashbox. The price is right and the colors, pigment and texture are outstanding

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this e/s is beautiful. It's a great all over the lid color. It does have quite a lot of fallout but if you pat it on rather than rub that should help a lot. Plus it lasts all day and looks good with just about any crease color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ultraVIOLETnikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite products ever - I think the first time I bought this eyeshadow was in high school (in the late 90s...) and I've never been without it since then. The prettiest shimmery champagne that's not too pink, not too gold, not too sparkly or gritty. Texture is wonderful (and even better since the last reformulation) and it's a nice neutral/nude that's a bit different, it has a ton of uses! I use it as a wash over the whole eyelid with nothing else, as a base for a shimmery smokey eye, or dabbed on the center of my eyelid when doing a neutral look to brighten my eyes (this trick really works, I do it almost every day now) and it makes a nice highlight in the corners of the eye or under the eyebrow. Definitely my most used shadow over my lifetime. Will continue repurchasing, again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by kmc93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this eyeshadow. On its own, it looks gorgeous- a lovely champagne that's not too pink or too gold. Where it really shines is as a base for a smokey eye. I love using Sin as a base then Darkhorse, also from the Naked palette on the outer corner and a bit through the crease then blending it slightly inward. Together, Sin and Darkhorse create this super beautiful transition from intense brown to shimmery champagne that doesn't require too much blending to get right. As with the majority of UD shadows, the quality and blendability are fantastic. This is my go-to base as it looks great on its own and with other shadows layered on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sin is my all time favorite shadow. It's a pretty shimmery peachy pink champaign color. UD eyeshadows are pigmented, smooth, buttery, and blend like a dream. I really love the (new) packaging, you can pop them in and out and put them in a custom palette really easily. I have this eyeshadow in a single, and in the Naked palette. I will always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shadow. I have tried so many cream/champagne colors and this one is the best. It goes on so smooth and makes your eyes sparkle. My favorite for the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by itsliv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Forgive me, for I have sinned!
This eyeshadow is all that and more. It's so flattering on all skin tones, and just seems to make my eyes sparkle. I also find that the sheen in it brightens up my face, and makes me look more wide-eyed and awake. This is a must-have, I've already hit pan and plan on buying another!