The Body Shop Snow Home Fragrance Oil

4.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/16/2008 3:34:00 PM

Smells clean and fresh. One of my favorites from TBS. It's not artificial or overpowering like some of their fruity ones can be.

on 8/27/2005 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I stocked up on this a few years ago. Can't remember why but it must have been discounted b/c I'm super frugal that way. I'm glad I did. It is a great neutral scent. You could fill a room with it and no one visiting would choke on "air freshener fumes" or consciously notice any aroma other than "gee it smells nice in here." Smells like a river in early spring overflowing with snowmelt. Or like vanilla icecream sealed inside an old-fashioned salt and ice crank ice cream maker. Or like the air that leaks inside from unsealed window on a freezing day.

on 10/23/2004 12:39:00 PM

Nice and minty. Not obnoxious at all. Very refreshing.

on 9/30/2004 1:33:00 PM

This oil has such a unique scent! Crisp and clean. It doesn't quite smell like snow (although really, what does?) but if you can imagine it, it does smell cold. It's nice. Not overpowering, but strong enough to cut through other, less pleasant, smells. This is always the oil that I put in my burner after I bring hot food up to my room, to get rid of the smell.

on 12/25/2003 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this oil. I've recently started mixing it with TBS Vanilla oil, and that makes it even better. The scent with the two mixed really reminds me of YC discontinued Jack Frost. The scent, with or without the vanilla, is crisp, wintery, and Christmasy. I love it.

on 12/24/2003 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is what my room smeels like during fall/winter. Its very clean, comforting, and reminds me of a little newborn's room. wonderful!!!

on 11/25/2003 6:19:00 PM

I adore this oil. I have been using it for the past three years, and repurchase every year. It smells very refreshing to me, not too overpowering, just a nice clean smell. I use it with the plug in diffuser thingy (5-6 drops on the replacement pads), and the smell lingers quite well.

on 11/25/2003 6:01:00 PM

This is a great alernative to room sprays and scented candles for a refreshing way to add a lovely scent to your home. I bought an oil diffuser from my local dollar store and bought this oil for $7.50 (Canadian). You get 10ml of product and while this might seem expensive, I did check the oils offered by other brands like Crabtree & Evelyn and they were generally between $9 and $15 for the same amount of product.

This is a part of TBS' Christmas line and is only available during the holiday season. It has a lovely fresh fragrance that has a little citrus and eucalyptus, but is also a little floral. This may sound not so great, but it does smell really lovely and refreshing. The potency of this oil is quite nice as well and a little goes a long way towards refreshing a room. It is definitely a good deal and I recommend picking up Snow before it's gone for the year. continued >>

Popular Other Products