September 2, 2014 | 1642 users online

Other - The Body Shop - Snow Home Fragrance Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by renemy

Smells clean and fresh. One of my favorites from TBS. It's not artificial or overpowering like some of their fruity ones can be.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2005 12:47:00 AM More reviews by marnif

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I stocked up on this a few years ago. Can't remember why but it must have been discounted b/c I'm super frugal that way. I'm glad I did. It is a great neutral scent. You could fill a room with it and no one visiting would choke on "air freshener fumes" or consciously notice any aroma other than "gee it smells nice in here." Smells like a river in early spring overflowing with snowmelt. Or like vanilla icecream sealed inside an old-fashioned salt and ice crank ice cream maker. Or like the air that leaks inside from unsealed window on a freezing day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2004 12:39:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice and minty. Not obnoxious at all. Very refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Starler

This oil has such a unique scent! Crisp and clean. It doesn't quite smell like snow (although really, what does?) but if you can imagine it, it does smell cold. It's nice. Not overpowering, but strong enough to cut through other, less pleasant, smells. This is always the oil that I put in my burner after I bring hot food up to my room, to get rid of the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2003 12:35:00 PM More reviews by lisetterenee

I love this oil. I've recently started mixing it with TBS Vanilla oil, and that makes it even better. The scent with the two mixed really reminds me of YC discontinued Jack Frost. The scent, with or without the vanilla, is crisp, wintery, and Christmasy. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2003 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ariel_tara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is what my room smeels like during fall/winter. Its very clean, comforting, and reminds me of a little newborn's room. wonderful!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2003 6:19:00 PM More reviews by HappyCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this oil. I have been using it for the past three years, and repurchase every year. It smells very refreshing to me, not too overpowering, just a nice clean smell. I use it with the plug in diffuser thingy (5-6 drops on the replacement pads), and the smell lingers quite well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2003 6:01:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

This is a great alernative to room sprays and scented candles for a refreshing way to add a lovely scent to your home. I bought an oil diffuser from my local dollar store and bought this oil for $7.50 (Canadian). You get 10ml of product and while this might seem expensive, I did check the oils offered by other brands like Crabtree & Evelyn and they were generally between $9 and $15 for the same amount of product.

This is a part of TBS' Christmas line and is only available during the holiday season. It has a lovely fresh fragrance that has a little citrus and eucalyptus, but is also a little floral. This may sound not so great, but it does smell really lovely and refreshing. The potency of this oil is quite nice as well and a little goes a long way towards refreshing a room. It is definitely a good deal and I recommend picking up Snow before it's gone for the year. continued >>