September 21, 2014 | 1938 users online

Other - mark - Cheat Sheet Oil Trapping Films

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

ahhhhh my HG of blot papers!! these are amazing, and really work very well!! they come in a dense like board type paper, which is brown and pink, (comes apart easily) but the papers are greatly absorbant, they really absorb well. The only thing is, with mark products, u cant buy them in a store, so availability kinda sucks!! but if you are new to mark products, these are a great buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by ALAuchter

These sheets are average. I use MAC's blot film and adore it and would use it any day over these. However, these are cheaper. One thing I don't like is that these are so HUGE compared to MAC's. They are like toilet-paper square huge and there's just no need for them to be that big. They do what they say -- take off oil (which is a BIG issue for me) w/o disturbing your makeup. However, the packaging is ridiculous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by magpiesparkle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like these a lot. I was having trouble finding the Palladio blotting papers I was using for so long, and when I saw these for sale in the mark catalog, I thought "Why not, they're cheap."

I'm glad I did because these are GREAT. They don't mess with my makeup and do a great job on makeup-free skin too. Plus they're almost always on sale, which I like.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by adudle00

These sheets are just OK. They will soak up excess oil, but if your skin is anything like mine you're going to need to use half the pack at a time to do so. If you don't usually have oily skin, then this might be okay for you. I will look for a better product...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Roxyblue333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Horrible, horrible product. I found these blotting sheets (if you call it that) ineffective. It doesn't soak the oil but rather spreads the oil on the face. I am utterly disappointed with this product. Not to mention that it tears so easily! I would go through 20 blotting sheets (no joke) just to remove the excess oil. Maybe these were made for women/girls who don't really have oily skin. But I have oily acne prone skin and this just doesn't do the job. I will never buy this item again. For the record I love Avon and Mark stuff but this is one product from them that doesn't do justice. Clean & Clear blotting sheets are way better. I suggest those.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2005 2:18:00 AM More reviews by LunchattheIvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A bit thin for mattifying papers. I like how the words disapper when the sheet collects oil, but the paper-thin package ripped in my purse. Hard Candy makes great sheets, as does Caswell- Massey.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by i_darling

Like: no chalky powder, captures most oil, convenient to tote. Dislike: not the most effective product I've used of this type. An OK product, but I prefer the Clean & Clear sheets.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lingonberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These papers look cute, but that is the only things going for them. I needed about 7-8 sheets to mop up midday greasies, and at that rate I'd go though a packet in a week. I'm very disappointed, as Mark is a line for younger customers (than Avon), I thought they would have more effective products for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Starler

I *love* these! After I bought my first package, I went back and stocked up on a few. I have tried other brands and the only two I like at all are Avon & mark - go figure!! Not quite as absorbant as the Avon ones, and some MUAers complained about that. They are perfect for me with my combo skin, bc one is just right for mopping up my oily T-zone. Packaging is maybe a little flimsy, but I don't care, since it's held up in my pocketbook just fine. Cute violet sheets. Way better than the expensive brands, a must!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2004 7:21:00 PM More reviews by peachoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These just plain stink. The paper is shiny, not very porous and too thin--I need about 8-10 sheets to soak up my oil, as opposed to 2 Clean and Clear sheets. I feel like I'm just pushing the oil around my face and the sheets aren't really soaking them up. Thumbs down.