November 21, 2014 | 1836 users online

Palettes - Hard Candy - 6 Pack in "Chilled"

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 10:26:00 PM More reviews by libby1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a cute little metal box which is hard to pass up, however, while the lipglosses are pretty with pink, neutral plum and a coppery deeper plum (all shades I can pull off easily), the e/s are beautiful in the case but horrible with their chalky feel and no pigment to even mention. The most I received as far as color payoff on the e/s was the glitter in the champagne shade. I spent little on this palette as I found it in TJ Maxx so I'm not too upset about it but it would have gone immediately back to Ulta had I paid more than $5.00 additional dollars for it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2007 7:14:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Packaging is cute- very small & would fit in the tiniest purse. The quality isn't great. No pigmentation whatsoever to the eyeshadows. I put this up in my makeup storage closet...will likely be given to my niece.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2005 8:02:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This little compact is so incredibly adorable it was hard to pass up. Luckily it was on clearance because what's inside isn't so great. At first look the eye shadow colors are very pretty golden/bronze colors. Unfortunately the colors are very light and hardly show up on my skin. Maybe it was because this product was a little old, but the quality of the eye shadows weren's so great either. They're a little crumbly and don't feel so smooth. I use eyeshadow brushes, but the little applicator it came with is so incredibly flimsy. The glosses are pretty purple colors and have a nice feel to them. They're nothing special and there's a little amount each. It's definitely not worth the money. Would not buy again, even on clearance.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2005 9:50:00 AM More reviews by jamiel1188

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am going to try to be as detailed about this product as possible. First of all, I purchased this because I thought that these colors wre abolustely amazing. I am Chinese and I have a medium skin tone. The eyeshadows are a glittery beige, a shimmery gold, an a matte light dusky purple. The lips were a sheer light light pink, a plum pink and a coppery pink. The colors looked very natural. I purcased it for 4 dollars. Anyways, although the colors were beautiful, there was little pigment. I had to use so muhc of the gold to get even a little to show up. Now, I am not one for dramatic makeup. I really like subtle makeup, but this didn't show up at all unless I put on a lot. The lip colors were alright. The plum pink was a little too purpleish for my lips, but after I applied it and smoothed it out, it looked very natural, and didn't have that annoying I am wearing lipgloss shine, just more fo a lighter shine and shimmer. THe copper was also a pretty color. Now, these little things are too tiny, because they are not very pigmented, they are very easily used up, which is really annoying. I would repurchase this if they made they made everything more pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2005 8:10:00 AM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this palette!! The colors have already been described well,so I am just going to rave about the pigmentation/uniqueness/lasting power/texture of the shadows and lipglosses. They all look great on me(PPP,medium red hair,blue/greeneyes). The brushes included are laughable,but I forgive them,because the packaging is just too darn cute and convenient. I also purchased this at TJ Maxx,and am so glad I gave it a chance.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2003 3:04:00 AM More reviews by zelda155

I am not very impressed with this compact. Yes, it is little and cute and it probably would fit into everyone's purse but I am not impressed with the products inside this adorable compact. First, I had trouble getting it open, it is a little difficult when you want a quick touch up and your makeup compact won't even open or close b/c the little lip brush that came with it is always in the way. Also, the nude lip colors that I loved and had to have in the picture on the website, well their not nude, not much of anything for that matter. The color doesn't show up and it feels like I have nothing on my lips. The eye shadows are ok, but I feel I can find these eye shadows in a drugstore. Overall, I am not impressed or satisfied with the product and especially for the price I shelled out. Think twice about buying this. I suggest trying it out at the store before you do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2003 4:22:00 PM More reviews by delicious_dish

This is such a sleek little compact!~

Compact includes rich plum, deep bronze and glittering brown shadows, teamed with soft golden berry, neutral nude-tan, and shimmering coppery-champagne lip colors, plus a retractable lip brush, dual-ended shadow applicator and two mirrors. The mirrors are generously sized, and the lip brush is really nice for a compact. The shades are all super flattering neutrals (I'm a PPP) very good deal for the $