Beyond The Zone Noodle Head

4.1

on 4/7/2015 1:06:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This product works best for me when I want my natural curls to be manageable and SOFT. My hair is damaged from dying and the occasional heat treatment. But this product along with some argon oil makes my hair so soft and doesn't make it feel like I have a bunch of product in my hair. I use it every time I wash my hair and when you put it in at first it seems almost slimey or slippery but it dries to really nice finish.

on 10/17/2014 11:41:00 AM

This product really didn't work for my 2C hair. I've tried using it very sparingly and end up with a ton of frizz and no more definition than had I let it air dry, and if I'm generous with it, curls look just okay for an hour or two but then limp and greasy by the end of the day. Usually I can suffer through a not-so-great hair product and finish it off, but I think this one will likely end up in the trash. The only two things I liked about this product were the smell (nice coconut scent) and the pump bottle packaging.

on 4/21/2014 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

PROS

- lightweight
- tames frizz
- defines
- enhances waves/curls

CONS

- not CG-friendly (if you're trying to avoid silicone)

COMMENTS: I'm assuming this is for the curling creme, so here's my review. Gives nice definition and tames frizz. My hair feels very soft and works better when used before a gel. It's lightweight, so works great on fine hair. The thing I love most about this is the curl enhancement I get because it turns my waves into curls. This isn't a CG-friendly product due to the silicone it has, but I personally don't find that to be a problem. Definitely a keeper!

Will repurchase.

on 3/21/2014 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I just started using this product because it was on sale and came highly recommended. So far I love it! I have 3b curls, very course, long, dry hair and have a hard time finding products that work. This product leaves my hair soft and shiny and holds my curls well and smells delicious. It doesn't tame the frizz quite as much as I would like but with my hair type I don't think I'll ever find something that does. I would highly recommend!

on 10/2/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Read such great reviews on this I had to try it. Sally's had a buy any two get one free on BTZ products so I got it. So far I love it and it seems to do as previous reviewers have said. I may have an issue with the hold throughout the day but I will update if that happens.

PROS: It isn't the absolute worst hair product I've tried. Probably better for those with much tighter/stronger curls.

CONS: Didn't help my curls be much more defined than water. A little flattening on my fine hair.

ALTERNATES: Suave Captivating Curl Mousse, or some name like that.

on 6/14/2013 11:29:00 AM

I really like this product. Smells great and I like how my curls dry (even after diffusing they look good). Sometimes in the summer - high temps - it doesn't seem to work as well in my hair (3a curls?). Maybe I just need a stronger gel at those times. :-)

on 5/1/2013 10:39:00 AM

This is the beauty product I cannot live without. I buy 6 at a time for fear they'll stop making it.

I have tight curly hair around my ears/neck and wavy hair above that. I apply then twist locks of hair into a spirals to air dry. If I don't touch it, it dries into decent spiral curls (rather than crimp-iron looking curls that I get otherwise). I tried 40-50 curl products (including Redkin which I heard was fantastic) and none held curl the way this does.

I wonder if they've changed the formula though, because I have to use more than I used to. I also wish they had a pump dispenser. Overall, this is a fantastic product for me. I'm thinking of doing Ouida's rake & shake for a faster regiment , but that's way more expensive. Love Noodle Head!

on 4/24/2013 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Never fails for me, I've used it for years. Put it in soaking wet hair, twirl, scrunch, diffuse ... done. 3a/Botticelli curly.

on 1/19/2013 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Tried this on my newly discovered 2a/b hair (from a stylist putting Deva curls in my hair & finding out I had quit a bit of wave with a few curls).

This product did nothing to "hold" or define anything. I ended up with nothing but controlled frizz.

On to find my HG....At least I only purchased the $2.99 travel tube so I'm not out much on this one....

Top Rated Beyond The Zone Products