September 30, 2014 | 1100 users online

Top/Base Coats - INM - Out the Door Top Coat

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by danafoxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have purchased 3 bottles of this so far, using practically every drop of them and will pick up a new one at Sally's in the next few days! the reason this only gets a four is because I work in a place that I wash my hands often, I start to get chipping after about five days but that doesn't bother me at all, I like to change colors often. this stuff is wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by kabshop

Love this. Perfect consistency and easy application. It makes my color look even better! I usually do my nails right before bed (3 kids - no other time) and this is perfect. No sheet marks and beautiful shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by baileykf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Seriously LOVE this top coat! I was using the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Ultra Wear for chipping and the same brand Big shiny one for a glossy look, and was just really unhappy having to use two top coats. I bought this at Sallys when I had to 'refill' on my Gelous AGNC and I absolutely love it! I only kept it on for 4 days (Sunday night-Thursday afternoon)and only took it off because my nails were growing out and needed to be redone. I was pretty hard on my nails, so I was very happy to have zero chipping! Definitely repurchasing when I'm out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by QueenBoudica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty pleased with this topcoat; it did dry quickly (base coat + 2 coats of polish) and it held up for about 7 days. It wasn't too expensive, either. I didn't have a 'shrinkage' problem like with Seche Vite. This topcoat gave enough time to put on a smooth coat without dragging or pulling the polish underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by chri5tin3

My HG! There is nothing to say, this top coat is impeccable. An absolute life saver, my friends always ask if I have gel polish on but it's not. Out The Door provides a nice smooth coat that is shiny and dry in no time. I honestly can not live without this. Great value online too!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by missbliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this could be a viable alternative to Seche Vite (with whom I have a love/hate relationship) but it's definitely not. (For the record, my SV alternative winner is NYC Grand Central Station.)

It does dry fairly quickly but it is so prone to scuffing, scratches, and dullness. This is especially problematic over dark colors. Last night's vampy manicure already looks 5 days old; I had to go over it with OPI top coat to restore some semblance of shine. It also doesn't give me the greatest wear time, not even with my personal tried & true iron wear brands like China Glaze.

Writing this review reminds me-- when I change my manicure tonight, I'm going to throw my half used bottle of OTD away so that I'm not tempted to use it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by lauraleesa

I really like this top coat. It dries quick and it gives a good shine. BUT it doesn't do too well on my nails since I work in retail..I need some really heavy duty stuff. But I really like this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Alligat0rPie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

AWESOME TOPCOAT!! i absolutely cannot do without this topcoat. It's fast drying, makes my nails harder, and leaves a nice highgloss shine and leaves my nails feeling kinda like a gel manicure. Great price too, my roomate and I buy the large round bottle at Sally's Beauty. This stuff lasts a while, and I do my nails several times a week (because I want to and I'm a nailpolish junkie) But, when I do leave my polish on, this top coat really seals my manicure in.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Spikesmom110

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm confused about this product. I've read tons of reviews about how great this stuff is and couldn't wait for a cheaper, less goopy alternative to some of the other fast drying top coats. This takes FOREVER to dry on me. The first night I used it I went to bed 2 hours after applying and had sheet marks in the morning. I tried it again the next night and it again took hours to dry. What am I missing here? The only good thing I can say about this stuff is that it's a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by bubbelbad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this topcoat. It dries fairly quickly: if I do my nails halfanhour before I go to bed - no sheetmarks in the morning! Which is quite a miracle for me. I'm not sure if it really makes my nailpolish last longer compared to other topcoats, but it's definitly better than without any. Some may say that it not really gives a highgloss finish, on which I can agree to some level. But I found that if you apply 2 coats instead of 1 it becomes way more glossier and less streaky, which some remarked on it as well. Overall, really happy with this product, not friggin mindblowing omg-dude-wow (not sure if I will ever have that experience with any topcoat though), but it's my fave for now, it really does the job well and it's definitley worth a try!