October 23, 2014 | 899 users online

Liquid - Victoria's Secret - Liquid Lingerie

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 1:24:00 AM More reviews by decide

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this foundation. It looks flawless on my skin, and each time that I wear it, I get a compliment here and there. If anyone is curious, my skin is combination skin with some dry patches.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2006 3:24:00 AM More reviews by smiley888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was supposed to buy the oil-free version of this but i accidentally got the moisture rich version...i have oily skin but i decided to try it out since i got it. since this has "moisture" in it, i did not apply a moisturizer. this foundation is creamy and reminds me of a tinted moisturizer. it goes on light and gives a matte touch. it hasn't broken me out but it gets me oily later on(cuz i have oily skin and this is the moisture rich version) so i blot. i really like it overall tho(smells clean) and i like that kind of consistency(my skin can breathe) and the coverage is decent(mild); it does not cover pimples so use concealer...i got it @ the semi-annual VS sale for only $5, but i would say $20retail price isn't bad either; altho i feel much better stocking up during the sale.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2005 12:06:00 PM More reviews by RiaBel

This is probably the worst foundation I've tried. It does not go on smoothly,does not have good coverage, and unfortunately the SA suggested a wrong shade.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2005 7:47:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I got the Oil-Free Version #2, and today I put it on for the first time since I got it like 2 weeks ago, and it looked ok. After like an hour I looked in the mirror and OMG
it set in my pores looked cakey and patchy
I think a dollar store brand would give better results

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2004 6:37:00 AM More reviews by coscouns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the moisture rich version in color #2. I have combo, sensitive, breakout prone skin that is dry on the surface and oily underneath. This is a wonderful foundation for my skin!! It doesn't make the dry surface look cracked, and it doesn't make the oil come out after a while, either!! It just looks slightly dewy and natural! No breakouts. #2 is a good color match for NC 25!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2004 5:18:00 PM More reviews by gwentshoe

I bought the oil-free version of this foundation. It gave a beautiful matte finish with medium coverage. My only complaint is the color selection. All of the colors are too pink or too orange. If this line got more natural looking colors, I would defintely consider repurchasing. Until then, my bottle is going back to the store.