September 21, 2014 | 1583 users online

Eye Shadow - Boots - No7 Colour Perfect

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ilovejp

This is a great eyeshadow. I have it in mink and it's a true shimmery taupe. It would work on most skin tones and it's very blendable and silky I would purchase again as I've had mine for a while and still have a lot left.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by lestyfresh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love the pinkish brown coulour the best. Looks nice on my skin tone. Good coulour for everyday. Sparkly but not glittzy. Very smooth. I hate the little brush applicator. It's curved !!!! WTF. Still a great eyeshowdow considering I got it for 2$ CND at shoppers!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by HeidiF69

I bought this a few years ago in Truffle and love it! I used UDPP first, then I wet my finger and apply the shadow while damp. It gives a lovely wash of color and lasts all day. It's also a good dupe for UD Baked from the Naked palette. Less shimmer, but the pinkish brown tone is the same.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a couple of these and the colour combination in the trios are nice. However you do need a primer as they don't last long.
they aren't the most pigmented on the market but okay for older eyes as they are not too glittery.

They are way overpriced for the quality. 10 in the UK and $7.99 in the US. why is there such a difference from a 'UK' company?!! Rip off

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 6:37:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have one in 45 golden leaf, the color certainly lives up to its name. I love it, in just one swipe I found a beautiful golden shimmery green color that faily lasts! It's kind of weird, because IRL, the powder look chalky, but once applied it goes on smoothly, which of course I don't mind. I took off one lippe because the packaging looks cheap.
I bought it for approx. USD 4 in a store sale, so I don't mind the price. will definitely repurchase if I ever finish the product

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2008 11:13:00 AM More reviews by duchy13

This product was awful. The consistency of the eyeshadow was very chalky and impossible to blend. I returned it for a refund. When I bought another set of No 7 Eyeshadow a year later, I experienced the same problem.
The packaging may look good, but the product is not, especially for the prices they charge!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by xbonsaitreex

stay away from any boots products! i bought two eye shadow palettes from my drug store cause the stupid make up lady told me they would be a great replacement to some of the higher end makeup brands i like..big mistake the eyeshadows dont appy at all even with water mixed they hardly show up...not to mention the texture is crumbly and chalky i will never buy this brand again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2008 9:24:00 PM More reviews by nicenicebaby

The only thing that's good about this is the color in the package... It applies SUPER. SHEERLY. and it's SOOOOO chalky and crumbley! I have this in Iced Lilac and it doesn't show up lilac at all, it's just silver crumbly dust. And I'm light skinned!!! HORRIBLE, I'll never buy another Boots eyeshadow again :'(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 8:18:00 AM More reviews by kinkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a few years ago for AU$3 at a makeup discount store outlet (closed now.) I don't really know of any stores that stock this brand here (I have not searched online or went out looking for it. I bought this product waaay before I started doing research into makeup before buying it.) I bought 'wheatsheaf.' It brings out my Asian eyes without being too out there.

The sponge applicator broke down shortly after using it but the colour is fine. Without a UD base there is still some colour after 8 hour day. With a bit of UD base it lasts all day.

At that price, I really cannot complain.

I only recently turned over and saw the brand of it and checked it out on MUA!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by dixielj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this eyeshadow in Oyster and whilst I love it, it is a very similar shade to my Sephora eyeshadow which I adore.

It is a greyish/black colour (much lighter than my Sephora one which is a very dark grey.) This would look nice all over the eyelid on some people but to just blend it in would be difficult as it doesn't stand out that much. Perhaps people who like subtle, and are maybe looking for a change from their usual makeup would like this.

The packaging is very simple, a black case with a clear window to see the colour through. It comes with its own applicator though which the Sephora didn't, which is extremely handy for mobile use.

Hope this helps.