October 20, 2014 | 2013 users online

Hair Treatments - John Frieda - Daily Nourishment leave-in fortifying spray

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by coffeedogsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used this for years, I always seem to come back to it when I stray. I use it on wet hair after shampooing/conditioning (it doesn't replace traditional conditioner, in my opinion) and I also use it on dry 2nd day hair. I will spray a little on and do a sock bun before bed, waking up with perfectly frizz-free, soft big curls.
I love the smell, it doesn't really smell like anything in particular, just clean hair. It's not greasy, oily, heavy, waxy or silicone-y. (does contain some 'cones but I don't think this product builds up on my hair and I have hair that I definitely would be able to tell) It's just a good basic leave-in, no bells or whistles but that's why I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by lalagnet

I like this product it's leaves your hair really shiny and frizz free but I don't know about the "detangling" part cause when I spray it on my wet hair it actually makes it hard after I blow dry it its incredibly soft and shiny but while its wet my hair gets kinda hard with very little slip, but apparently I'm the only one here, most people are able to detangle their hair easily with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by casey612

I have been letting my hair grow out for a while now, and the longer it gets, the more tangles I get. I spray this product on my hair after washing it, and it gets the tangles out completely! I don't have to worry about ripping my hair out anymore. It also makes my hair extremely soft after I dry it! This product is amazing and one I would recommend to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by brio815

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel like there are better leave in's. the price was fair. I don't like the lid/cap. For me the treatment didnt seem to change anything about my hair but your mileage may vary.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by zooz13

This product works really good, it leaves my ends soft and smooth. i usually apply to damp hair. don't add too much or your hair will feel straw like

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by serwin

This leave-in makes my long colored hair super soft, pliable and glossy. It's a very effective detangler too. I have used it for years and my hair just loves it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ALE515

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I recently moved to a house that has hard water. I tried a filter, but my hair still turns into a rat's nest in an instant. Seeing as I rent, and can't alter the water here, I chose to use a detangler/leave in conditioner.

No matter how much conditioner I used in the shower, I would still shed tears trying to brush my hair. I used this (without using a conditioner in the shower) and am so happy I did! Brushing is a breeze again. I have very straight, kind of oily hair, and this stuff is light weight, and keeps my hair soft. Once my hair is dried, you wouldn't be able to tell I have anything in it. Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by silvia1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Very good product! I have oily scalp but my hair length is dry and getting frizzy very easy, specially after washing. I was looking for some product which will give me same effects as John's leave-in for a long time and by some miracle finally found it.Is very easy to use, all you need to do is spray it all over your washed hair. After I do that I blow dry very superficially and my hair becomes much more manageable, soft and bouncy! Love it! So if you have coloured, porous, dry hair that you want to calm down, make it look and feel healthy, this product might be right for that!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:-
1. Detangles well.
2. Smell doesnt linger.
3. Non-sticky (If accidently applied more).
4.Huge quantity for the price so cheap.

Cons:-
1. Cant spray on 2nd day hair(or little dirty hair) which I need to revive my curls.

Overall good product for the price. I would repurchase If I cant afford a more expensive product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by blondie369

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually spray this on my hair before brush it. The stray does make brushing my hair easier. But I think most leave-in conditioners do that. So a cheaper product would do as well...
I like the smell of John Frieda's spray though.