December 20, 2014 | 1278 users online

Eye Shadow - Chanel - Jeans de Chanel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2006 10:49:00 AM More reviews by NARSaholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is definitely the best eyeshadow quad I have ever purchased! I am fanatical about make-up products, and this one ranks right up there with the best of them. I am very blonde with lightly tanned skin and this quad makes it very easy to achieve that quintessential "smoky eye" without being too trampy...best of all, it's very easy to apply a lot or just a little and achieve too different effects. I don't think Chanel sells this anymore which makes me very worried about what I'm going to do when I run out...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

Colourings: Asian MAC NC25-30

I was so lucky to score this on ebay recently. I don't know why i didn't get this sooner. It is such a gorgeous pallette and really nice quality too! I have tried their quads before and didn't really like the texture/quality of them. It even has its own sponge applicator hidden neatly in the pouch! too cute! I have found the colors apply better (more intense) when used with a sponge applicator as opposed to brushes, which is okay, but irritating. The colours are very flattering and not tacky. I love how it's so versatile, it can be dressed up or down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best Chanel eye palette ever made- the concept is fabulous, the colors all very wearable, layerable, modern and chic. As always it's the super satin eyeshadow formula which never cakes and can be used wet or dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 1:04:00 AM More reviews by stellaluna2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the one Chanel palette that I will not part with. I had dreams about it for months before I could get my hands on it. Luckily, I found a brand new one and have cherished it eversince.
I usually don't look good in cool colors until I found this baby. The colors combine to give a very classy look. LOVE IT! For reference, I'm Asian with medium skin and dark hair/eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2004 10:37:00 PM More reviews by rie_chan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time fav make up product and it's collectable too since it's the limited edition and also the packaging is really nice and very unique. I first bought it becuz of the packaging and its concept (the Jeans color concept) cuz I thought it's cool. But I didn't really like the color at first becuz I didn't actually tried it on my face (only tried on my hand). But, then after I start using it, I just love the color. Inside the package, it also provides the small make up tips figures of how to apply each color on your eyes, so it helps a lot for people who doesn't really know how to put them on like me. This one give a different kind of smoky color. Not a black/gray smoky but dark blue/jeans smoky color which is very unique and goes well when you wear jeans or even for party dress at night. It's a great product to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by homesparkle

I have to say I'm a Chanel junkie- I love their products and have for years. Not so much the price mind you but the quality. My all time favorite piece of make-up was a Quad Chanel made called "Sublimes" which unfortunately a 'friend' stole. My poor heart was broken. I saw this a couple years later and thought it looked nice but it wasn't my beloved Sublimes. I put off buying this Quad for a while - finally buying a new one on ebay. I can't beleive I waited so long.

As always it has Chanel's wonderful texture. Retail was $55, I paid $28. Still even at $55 you get alot of product, a neat brush, cute denim pouch and idea book. I am fair skinned/ blonde hair & hazel eyes (green/brown) and there isn't a color I can't use.

My only complaint is the brush, while useful- I would definately suggest using a proper brush and not this.

If you can find this Quad buy it- its not my Sublimes but it is a lovely set of very usable denimy blues, charcoaly blues.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2004 6:56:00 PM More reviews by ceniza

Me: NW20-25. Black hair/blue eyes.

If you can find this, buy it! I was lucky enough to find it on gloss.com and I am not sorry that I ordered it. The colors work so well together and I love the booklet that it comes with.
The black shadow is my favorite b/c it is a soft black (almost charcoal-ish) that can be blended very easily. Plus, it doesn't flake onto your cheeks either -- which is a big plus!
This quad looks good with muted lips and cheeks and equally as good with pink flushed cheeks and pink lips. Very versatile!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2004 10:53:00 PM More reviews by chanel_junkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Star Product for Fall 2003, this eyeshadow compact contains the best blues out there. The shades of sky, lavender, lapis and midnight are divided like a jean pocket. The colours go on beautifully and would compliment all skin tones and eye colours. The darkest shade can even double as the perfect liner to the lighter ones. It also comes with a sort of instruction sheet, with ideas for application. Of course, it was a limited edition product, but well worth it. It should last, as do most Chanel products, and I highly advise getting one should you happen to come across it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2004 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Tuscana

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite Chanel eye shadow purchases. The colors really do remind me of a pair of jeans and their great for smoking up your eyes when you wear jeans. This will last me forever and I will use it forever; these colors won't go out of style.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2004 12:09:00 AM More reviews by cstg

I was very lucky to get a hold of this item since it's a limited edition item from Chanel's Fall 03 Collection. The BA in Bangkok at a local dept. store was kind enough to go to the trouble of fetching one of the last remaining eyeshadows of this color for me, and within 1 week I was in possession of my very own Jeans de Chanel, denim colored eyeshadow kit. I like it for the smooth texture and quality of the color. Would buy Chanel eyeshadows in other colors too.