Maybelline Roller Color in 14k

3.0

on 10/16/2014 12:06:00 AM

I had this bottle since I first started makeup and to this day I still love it. The gold glitter is very yellow in colour and I love how it looks with my blue eyes. For me, a little goes a long way and that's why it's its lasted so long. Also, glitter in general is so messy but this is not! It's so easy to apply you literally just roll it on. I find it also helps to smack the bottle to get the glitter down on the roller and the only thing I fear is that a lot of glitter will be left behind in the bottle once it's almost empty.

I'm not sure if I will be able to even find this product any more once my bottle finally runs out, but if I can I'm definitely re-purchasing!

on 5/15/2006 7:42:00 PM

I like this color; it shows up on me, and I'm not overly pale. It's just a shimmery light gold. The reason I wouldn't purchase this again is because it just doesn't last long enough, even with a base; none of the roller colors last super long, but the lighter the color, the worse it stays, it seems, and this one is pretty bad in that respect. Ditch the packaging and you have a nice, gold, shimmery highlighter and shadow.

on 4/21/2006 7:36:00 PM

I will disagreewith the others and say I LOVE THIS. It is a true gold color with gold shimmer/sparkles. It would look beautiful lined with Maybelline roller color in Skate til Midnight. For referance I have PPP skin, brown eyes, and dark brown hair.

on 2/14/2006 12:56:00 AM

I like the color and the idea is fun and novel, except it is so hard to get the stuff out of the bottle. Pretty color, but I apply and don't see any product on my lids. Not bad, but not my favorite.

on 10/9/2004 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's too garish and frosty.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely no pigment in this crapola. I pulled out the ole ball and it still didn't matter. The product looked stellar in the container, however there is no colour when I put it on my eyes. Completely dissapointed and will NOT purchase again.