July 31, 2014 | 1787 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Roller Color in 14k

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this color; it shows up on me, and I'm not overly pale. It's just a shimmery light gold. The reason I wouldn't purchase this again is because it just doesn't last long enough, even with a base; none of the roller colors last super long, but the lighter the color, the worse it stays, it seems, and this one is pretty bad in that respect. Ditch the packaging and you have a nice, gold, shimmery highlighter and shadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

I will disagreewith the others and say I LOVE THIS. It is a true gold color with gold shimmer/sparkles. It would look beautiful lined with Maybelline roller color in Skate til Midnight. For referance I have PPP skin, brown eyes, and dark brown hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2006 12:56:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

I like the color and the idea is fun and novel, except it is so hard to get the stuff out of the bottle. Pretty color, but I apply and don't see any product on my lids. Not bad, but not my favorite.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 10:10:00 AM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's too garish and frosty.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely no pigment in this crapola. I pulled out the ole ball and it still didn't matter. The product looked stellar in the container, however there is no colour when I put it on my eyes. Completely dissapointed and will NOT purchase again.