Mary Kay Signature Lipstick in Chocolate Mousse

3.8

on 5/18/2011 12:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I agree the name is misleading, but it is a pretty color that looks great. Formula is very creamy, almost too creamy. I have to store this lippy in the freezer, since the texture is so soft that this one wants to crumble on me. I haven't noticed it to be drying to the lips. Exactly the opposite, honestly. If I didn't blot this well, it'd be a creamy mess on my lips. A+ for the color, though. It's bold and beautiful.

on 8/29/2010 5:43:00 PM

Beautiful darker red shade (name is misleading) and moderately priced!

on 7/13/2005 12:21:00 PM

I too was mis-lead by the name of this lipstick and after searching for the perfect red for my coloring I tried a sample and ran, not walked to my consultant to purchase the full size lipstick. I put on the MK lip balm under the lipstick. The color lasts for hours. Love it!!

on 12/21/2003 1:18:00 AM

I have been searching for YEARS for a redish brown lipstick that does not have an orange tint to it, and has just the right amout of red in it. This is exactly what I have been looking for. The name is misleading, one would think that it is a brown lipstick, but its more red than anything. The only con is that it dries out, very fast. I just put gloss on top of it, and I think it looks great!

on 6/27/2003 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This made me remember why I stopped buying lipsticks. This has to be the dryest lipstick on the market. Absolutely no moisturizing properties. Also, the name is misleading. Its a bold,brown based deep red. Definitely will not repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks