Jane radiation in fushia fusion

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/15/2012 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

LOL! I went through two of these!! Pinkest pink you could imagine. I loved the Radiation series! Very bright and intense, and back then not a lot on the market was. Ahh, the awesomeness.

on 6/1/2010 8:06:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

PROS
-great color
-nice shimmer and irridescence
-a lot of product for the price
-versatile (I also use a little bit of this for blush sometimes.It gives a nice pink glow.)
-good price
CONS
-package could use a sifter
-Needs to be used with a primer and cream base to stay put and really show the color well.

I have been using this for years and can just now see the bottom of the jar.

on 2/28/2008 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I feel like the Jane Radiation shadows are one of those great super-cheap drugstore gems that work as well as anything that will cost you 5x as much. Like everyone has said, this stuff is suuuper pigmented, and I've had my little pot of it for years. It also mixes well with any other powder shadow if you feel the need to tone it down a bit. I would definitely recommend this and any of the other colors!

on 2/23/2007 8:54:00 PM

Really cool pigment, almost as good as mac. Apply it wet for a more intense pink.

I love this stuff. It's a really pretty shimmery pink color. It's very pigmented and the quality is great. This stuff compares to MAC's pigments IMO.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've always been a lover of pink makeup. Even though I'm 23, I can wear Fuscia Fushion without looking like a little girl trying on sparkly makeup. It's a fantastic color, and worn wet it can create some seriously dramatic eyes! These are so cheap and so fun to experiment with..go buy them!

on 1/20/2005 8:56:00 PM

WHY didn't I find this sooner.. please somebody tell me! IT is soooo pigmented.. i bet this stuff will last me 3 yrs w/ daily use! I absolutely LOVE it! IT was tne only radiation at Target.. shows how popular it truely is!

on 11/26/2004 8:38:00 PM

This loose shimmery pinkish-lavender eyeshadow goes on like a dream. The color is really pretty and just brightens up your entire eye area. The price is great and that little pot lasts a really long time! A great buy!

on 9/27/2004 12:46:00 PM

Apparently I'm just too much of a doofus to use loose powder shadows - can't use MAC pigments and can't use this either. Even wet, I just get flakes all over my cheeks. But it's not a 'bad' thing really - it does look nice as a shimmery cheek highlighter, like someone below mentioned. It's a very pretty sheer bright pink though. I read this makes your face look radiant when mixed with foundation, so I'm looking forward to trying that!

on 9/24/2004 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

what can i say, Jane never lets me down! Fushia Fusion is a great shimmery pink w/ the slightest hint of lilac. i really like this color w/ Milani's Enchantment b/c both have pink/purple hues (Fushia Fusion is more pink and Enchantment is more purple). great buy...super cheap...will purchase again!

Top Rated Jane Products