October 30, 2014 | 1608 users online

Toners - Physicians Formula - Gentle Refreshing Toner for dry to very dry skin

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This is a refreshing but moisturizing toner. It's gentle and hydrating. It feels soothing on my dry and sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by angelstace22

I love this toner!! I have been using this product for about two years now. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this is one of my MUST HAVE products. When I run out and can't find it in stores I freak out. It really does calm my skin. I occasionly still get some tiny blemishes and a few blackheads but never any big pimples or major breakouts since using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by mtsays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this toner! i used to use clinique's toner, and it was wayyyy too harsh and terrible for winter time. it is definitely refreshing and doesn't burn. removes dirt and oil while hydrating. gentle enough to use every morning prior to makeup and also great to use before touching up to avoid piling up makeup. the only thing that sucks is that you have to buy it online, ive never been able to find it in stores.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2006 10:38:00 AM More reviews by luvyababygirl

If you're looking for a quality, basic, gentle and inexpensive toner- this is hands down your best bet. It's not a HG for me, but I would def return to it if I run out of options. No alcohol, no fragrance, no witch hazel and no irritating herbal extracts. It's quite a unique formula actually. I took off one lippie for the blue dye used (although it never bothered me), and it's lack of a refreshing feeling afterwards. Def worth a try though- I actually used it for some time before wanting to try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sencha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this toner repeatedly for years. Formula is perfect for my very dry skin, but I still used it when I was combo b/c it didn't feel like it was overstripping my skin. It's also very soothing to the skin when it feels irritated - calms irritation right down.