December 18, 2014 | 1667 users online

Bronzers - Giorgio Armani - Bronze Mania Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2004 9:35:00 AM More reviews by sconset

This is the best bronzer I have ever used. I always had a difficult time with bronzers because they were always too dark, too orange, to brown, or too shimmery. This one has not had any of those issues. It really is too bad that they only had this as a limited product. I am hoping that they come out with it again and I can stock up. This gives me the perfect bronzed look, and I cannot screw up the application on this, it ends up looking great no matter what I do!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 9:08:00 AM More reviews by fong1105

I wish I had come across the armani bronzer earlier. I am ethnically Chinese with very pale skin, and I have wasted so much money on bronzing products (cheap or pricey), which all end up making me look pinky-orangey. Having almost given up and resigned to the fact that I'd never look sun-kissed and glowy, i walked through the beauty hall of Selfridges department store in London one day a couple of weeks ago, and bingo! I chanced upon the armani concession. As my last bet, I gave the bronzer a go, and used with the blush brush, not only do I look like I've just been out all day in the sun, but my cheekbones actually look more prominent and contoured. LOVE IT and don't think I can ever live without it. And at GBP 19, it's actually not the priciest bronzer I have ever bought, and yet it enhances my skin so magically, and is the best performer even amongst the more high-end products . Thank you Pat McGrath and the team at Armani, you are the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2004 3:09:00 AM More reviews by queenstacey

Great Bronze powder. It gives you an all over glow you will just love. If you are really pail or white I wouldn't reccomend it. It doesn't look good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2003 10:09:00 AM More reviews by ackjoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Super bronzer! I have searched for a bronzer that I could wear w/out getting that super shinny, or dirty look to it. This was it! I could wear this all year! It is one of those bronzers that you can play w/ to make totally natural, or more sun tanned glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2003 12:40:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been bitten by the bronzer bug and was eager to try this powder bronzer based on all the raves it got here and I wasn't disappointed. It gives my skin a very tanned, natural and sun kissed look. It's quite pigmented and a few swipes would be enough for a healthy glow. The packaging is the same as its sheer powder blushes, very sleek, minimalistic and provides a mirror. It's a little pricey at AU$72 (same prices as the blush) but the quality is superb. I wish it wasn't limited edition but as it is so pigmented, it should last quite a long time. Great product and would definitely re-purchase as well as recommend to my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2003 10:56:00 PM More reviews by belly

I liked BB shimmerbrick a lot before I tried this one. I used once for blush and it looked great, a very natural bronzy brown and used once for overall bronzer, very natural as well. I like the texture as well, pricey but definitely worths every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2003 3:18:00 AM More reviews by reyna

I usually see how a new product wears for a while before I rate it, but I just HAD to rave about this hours after I ripped the box open (arrived from Beverly Hills Saks store, $12 2nd day shipping to Hawaii, yikes - but worth it). Chic (does that date me to the 80s?), artful compact. When I saw the cake I thought 'oh, this doesn't look so spectacular.' I took my Cat kabuki brush and swiped some on. Hmm, smooth application. Natural looking. I trotted upstairs to my lighted mirror and *****BAM***** YES OOOOOOH WOOOOOOOW How can that be? The colors (yes, colorS) were soooo smooth. Soft, sheer bronze and an airbrush of gold shimmer at the top of the cheekbones where the light hits. Weird (in a good way). My skin surface is very textured with, ahem, lines and I looked ridiculous when an SA put BB's Shimmerbrick on me, but the Armani shimmer is so fine that I can wear it. And touching the powder surface was like touching brushed silk, if there is such a thing. Argh, I'm hooked on Armani now. Just waiting for my #3, 4, and 5 glosses from NY to arrive. Special thanks to Kealoha for emailing me on how to order from NY. I'm sure I'll be calling Johnny again in the future.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2003 8:16:00 PM More reviews by rosrey

I never knew I needed a bronzer until the MA at Giorgio Armani applied this on me. I already have MMM/Tan skin so why would I need a bronzer?? But after a sheer wash of this bronzer, my skin looked so subtly radiant and glowing that I knew it had to mine. I took it home for $34 and have had no regrets.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2003 2:24:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The MA at the Armani counter showed me this bronzer and I laughed in her face. I've only ever found ONE bronzer that I can wear, and in the compact, this Armani bronzer looked dark brown. But she promised to take it off if I hated it, so I thought, "What the hell?" and let her apply it. Shocker! Like all Armani products this is surprisingly sheer and added warmth, a touch of color, and a healthy glow to my face. No orange, no streaks, no unnatural dirty look on my super pale skin. This is a winner.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No