October 25, 2014 | 1677 users online

Styling Products - Joico - ICE Amplifier Volumizing Mousse

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 4:54:00 PM More reviews by vampsandtramps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Actually, unlike some others, this worked very well to add volume and body to my hair. I could definitely tell a difference when using it. However it made my hair annoyingly sticky and for that I stopped using it. Plus the red bottle was a little tacky.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2005 10:23:00 AM More reviews by kimmer28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amplify? Seriously? This stuff did nothing to amplify my hair. The smell was generic and it did absolutely zippo for my hair. Is it possible that an amplifying product made my hair more flat? I tried using more, I tried using less, then I threw it out. Waste of money!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2005 5:01:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

This smells WONDERFUL and the packaging is pretty cool but I don't think this moisturized enough or something because my hair felt very dry and unhealthy after i blow dried. I don't think this is the right mousse for someone who blow dries their hair everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2003 11:43:00 AM More reviews by kmb0829

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG hair product. I have thick, naturally curly hair, but my hair has a very fine texture (if that makes sense). I've tried so many products out there and find that even the lightest of gels weighs my curls down. This mousse says it is for volume, but I find that it gives good hold without the weight so I get perfect curl formation. This is the only thing I have to use on my hair because it adds shine and keeps the frizzies at bay. Great stuff!!!