November 23, 2014 | 1990 users online

Lip Liners - Lancome - Le Lipstique - Midnight Sand

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brown is a very pretty shade that is pretty much long lasting. It lines my lips very nicely and looks good against my skin tone. The brush on the other end is terrible. I tried to apply my lipstick with it and I dont kniw if its because of the liner on the other end, but it just didnt impress me like other lip brushes have in the past. I might repurchase for the liner though, its a pretty shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by AnOmali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Honestly, I truly love this liner, albeit it costs a small fortune for one pencil. But, it's great having the brush on the other end (and it's a decent one). The pencil is long so it should last a while. And they have a good range of colors (I am off to buy a few more).

This is very creamy and lasts forever when I blend it into my lips. My only disappointment was buying it off of Sephora. Their colors were not accurate and this is much darker than I thought it would be (I was going for more of a neutral/natural/flesh tone.

BUT, I must say, the color is still gorgeous and is not too dark for me, it is just for a more dramatic look. When I blend it into my lips after lining, it defines very well and the color looks gorgeous with a little Jessamine DuWop gloss on top. Will definitely repurchase in a few othre shades, just haven't picked one yet. This will be replacing my other liners (including DuWops messy liner - gorgeous colors - poorly made...done!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2004 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. It is the perfect shade of dark brown that I've been searching for. I use it with so many lipsticks and glosses. I have to have this with me at all times. It is by far my favorite liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by blazinghot