August 23, 2014 | 1288 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Regenerist Enhancing Lotion with UV protection

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by wwidgirl

I love this product. Bought it for about $25 plus tax Canadian from shoppers drug mart. For years I used to use olay quench body lotion on my face and it did a great job but then I started using this lotion and it actually made my skin even BETTER than it was. I love it and I love the pump it's in. I already bought a replacement for when I run out and my lotion came with the night cream for free and I also love the night cream (and bought a full size one).I have clear asian medium fair skin (smashbox hd fair f1/ mac foundation stick NC27).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was way too greasy and oily for a low-SPF (SPF 15) moisturizer. I do like the fact that it has antioxidants though. But the oiliness makes the product a definite no.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by blackout80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad product but still too greasy for me. Mid-day my face was an oil slick. Will not use again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by lizgen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Price: around 20$
good day moisturizer, great for sensitive and acne prone skin, amazing to wear before applying foundation. It's light, non greasy, very moisturizing, has spf and many antioxidents. PAULA BEGOUN recomends. =)
This is what i use at the moment and i love it, the great smell is a plus

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by InColor

heavily scented, caused irritation (breakouts), insufficient moisture and sun protection imo. not worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by coloryouclingto

So far, this is my HG facial moisturizer. It has a neutral smell and the texture is to die for! It is of a heavier creamy texture than I usually like to use on my face, but it blends in so smoothly and nicely and seems to even out my skin perfectly. The UV protection in it is enough for short outdoor activity, which I love as well. I can't even put into words how much in love with this product I am, if only it were a little cheaper! I also love that it doesn't make my combination skin oily or greasy feeling and if anything seemed to help my mild acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2007 12:53:00 AM More reviews by dgopalan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After my move back to Toronto, I was having major problems with my skin (breakouts, uneveness, acne scars from picking at the breakouts). Since I had so much success with the Olay age defying night cream, I decided to give this a try for the day time. Oh boy was that a mistake. My usually normal skin became an oily blotchy mess. I saw no reduction in acne scars with the use of this alone. I couldn't see an additional radiance (probably cause it was masked by all the oil). And I disliked the fact that it was priced so high for a drug store brand (approx $35 CDN). Luckily the product didn't go to waste as it was perfect for my mom's ultra dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2007 10:46:00 PM More reviews by dangerpuss

I've been using this product for the last three weeks and I'm loving what it has done to my skin. When I started with it I had sensitization around my chin and had a lot more spots than usual due to using another SPF moisturiser that I hoped would do the job.
After reading the reviews on MUA I decided to give it a go and am very pleased with the results.
I have oily/dry combo skin that has occasional breakouts. I found that using this has made my skin absolutely fantastic and I no longer have to wear powder and only use concealer around my eyes and on spots now. It has evened out my skin tone fantastically and it's great to know I'm also getting sun protection now. I only wish this was tinted as then it would be the only product I ever use!
The only negatives I found were that if I applied too much in the morning by the afternoon I was more greasy/oily looking than normal in my T zone. Also, if the packaging wasa dark or non-see through bottle then I could be sure that the product was less likely to degrade.
For the price, the pump bottle (which is better for the ingrediants staying stable than pots) and the results it gave me this is a fantastic product! Still looking for a perfect tinted moisturizer with SPF though : D However, I may just use this and powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2007 9:03:00 AM More reviews by ICN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

THis lotion had absolutely not 'regenerating' effect on my acne tarnished skin at all. It contributed to the oil already present on my skin - nor did it provide decent moisturisation when I had some extreme cases of dry skin.

Don't bother with this product as you'll be simply wasting your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2007 8:53:00 PM More reviews by nlyly

This product did nothing for me, i have seen no "regenerating" affects whatsoever.It has a nice silky texture and glides on nice, and thats what contributes the one lipsticky i gave it. But after using for a month, i have seen no changes in my skin; positive nor negative.It did not make my skin any more toned, or smoother.Waste of money.