August 20, 2014 | 1940 users online

Fragrances - Yves Saint Laurent - Baby Doll

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by LucidDreamer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Flirty, fun and forever young! I have adored this fragrance since it was released fourteen years ago. Baby Doll mixes citrusy grapefruit with a combination of florals - wild rose, ginger, peach, and cedarwood. It is playful and sweet and in my opinion still the most delightful fruity-floral on the market. I love its unique and distinct smell so much. The bottle and packaging is too cute! About to buy another 100ml bottle of this. I will wear it forever...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Happytobe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Baby Doll is a wonderful fragrance for the young or the young at heart! It is sparkling, playful and girly with absolutely delicious grapefruit notes. I have just returned to this sweet and feminine fragrance after an 8 year break and I'm absolutely loving it. I forgot how gorgeous the bottle was especially with the pink liquid inside. A pretty bottle for a pretty fragrance. Baby Doll is a very distinct fragrance that has a certain magic about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by EmmaRobyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the packaging yet it's a very powdery scent. The grapefruit is very overpowering yet the longevity isn't there at all. It's more of an older women's perfume. I don't enjoy it very much yet it looks lovely in my dresser so it'll stay!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by beautybyangela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I fell in love with the bottle of this perfume and bought it without smelling it as I love sweet vanilla scents and was sure I would like it. I was very wrong I can't stand the smell it's an old lady flowery powdery smell, my husband hates it so much he'd banned me from wearing it!! Lesson learnt don't buy a perfume based on the packaging!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

This was one of my first real perfumes that I purchased for myself. I got this on my 20th birthday, from friends that took me on a Sephora splurge. It is somewhat elegant, but mostly I think of sweet sexiness. It has a lot of florals paired with interesting fruits. It reminds me a bit of a perfume you would find at Victoria's Secret. A pink bottle withe the cutest diamond shape and a flirty scent. You can wear this any time of day, though I used it mostly at night. It doesn't linger too long, maybe 2 hrs.

Overall, I would recommend this perfume to those in the 21 and under age range. I haven't seen this perfume around much, only edt. So, I think that it was limited edition. As I am now older, I will not be repurchasing for myself. But I have the fondest memories wearing this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by emilybea

I think this perfume smells lovely. It smells very soapy and clean; sweet pink grapefruit and a hint of something spicy.

I'll probably continue buying this scent as long as I'm able to get hold of it.

The packaging is very kitsch and I like that too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I mainly bought this fragrance for the packaging.... After reading the reviews on here, I wasn't expecting to like the scent.
Surprisingly, I actually really like it!

It's sweet, yet elegant.
To me it has some lemon & musk notes to it.

I think when you first spray it, it's over powering, but the longer you wear it, it is actually a very lovely sexy scent.

Gorgeous packaging & bottle.
I probably won't buy this again, because I mainly like vanilla scents....
But this was a nice change, and I was pleasantly surprised.

3/5 score from me!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by eswaslike

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scent makes me sick. Sooo grapefruity and strong and just not comforting to smell at all. It's sour and perfumey and just gross. I never want to smell this ever again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Buller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok..i do not like it..for me this is too sweet and fruity..it is just not my taste i got a mini bottle of this as a gift from my mom..along with YSL elle..i prefer Elle much more..this reminds me of air freshner..sorry but i would not buy it again.it is so expensive so i kinda expected to be wowed by it..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by AussieMum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a bit over this scent now, was really into it in the ear 2000 when it was popular, but there is better stuff out there now. Have given the remainder of my bottle that I've had about 5 years now to my daughter.