December 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Fragrances - Yves Saint Laurent - Baby Doll

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by 860Diamond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loved this when it came out in my early twenties. It is the right mix of fruity, floral and I don't know what else maybe musky. It is sexy in a innocent type of way. It is probably too young for me now but I would probably still buy a bottle for old time sake.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by LucidDreamer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Flirty, fun and forever young! I have adored this fragrance since it was released fourteen years ago. Baby Doll mixes citrusy grapefruit with a combination of florals - wild rose, ginger, peach, and cedarwood. It is playful and sweet and in my opinion still the most delightful fruity-floral on the market. I love its unique and distinct smell so much. The bottle and packaging is too cute! About to buy another 100ml bottle of this. I will wear it forever...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Happytobe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Baby Doll is a wonderful fragrance for the young or the young at heart! It is sparkling, playful and girly with absolutely delicious grapefruit notes. I have just returned to this sweet and feminine fragrance after an 8 year break and I'm absolutely loving it. I forgot how gorgeous the bottle was especially with the pink liquid inside. A pretty bottle for a pretty fragrance. Baby Doll is a very distinct fragrance that has a certain magic about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by EmmaRobyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the packaging yet it's a very powdery scent. The grapefruit is very overpowering yet the longevity isn't there at all. It's more of an older women's perfume. I don't enjoy it very much yet it looks lovely in my dresser so it'll stay!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by beautybyangela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I fell in love with the bottle of this perfume and bought it without smelling it as I love sweet vanilla scents and was sure I would like it. I was very wrong I can't stand the smell it's an old lady flowery powdery smell, my husband hates it so much he'd banned me from wearing it!! Lesson learnt don't buy a perfume based on the packaging!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

This was one of my first real perfumes that I purchased for myself. I got this on my 20th birthday, from friends that took me on a Sephora splurge. It is somewhat elegant, but mostly I think of sweet sexiness. It has a lot of florals paired with interesting fruits. It reminds me a bit of a perfume you would find at Victoria's Secret. A pink bottle withe the cutest diamond shape and a flirty scent. You can wear this any time of day, though I used it mostly at night. It doesn't linger too long, maybe 2 hrs.

Overall, I would recommend this perfume to those in the 21 and under age range. I haven't seen this perfume around much, only edt. So, I think that it was limited edition. As I am now older, I will not be repurchasing for myself. But I have the fondest memories wearing this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by emilybea

I think this perfume smells lovely. It smells very soapy and clean; sweet pink grapefruit and a hint of something spicy.

I'll probably continue buying this scent as long as I'm able to get hold of it.

The packaging is very kitsch and I like that too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I mainly bought this fragrance for the packaging.... After reading the reviews on here, I wasn't expecting to like the scent.
Surprisingly, I actually really like it!

It's sweet, yet elegant.
To me it has some lemon & musk notes to it.

I think when you first spray it, it's over powering, but the longer you wear it, it is actually a very lovely sexy scent.

Gorgeous packaging & bottle.
I probably won't buy this again, because I mainly like vanilla scents....
But this was a nice change, and I was pleasantly surprised.

3/5 score from me!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by eswaslike

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scent makes me sick. Sooo grapefruity and strong and just not comforting to smell at all. It's sour and perfumey and just gross. I never want to smell this ever again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Buller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok..i do not like it..for me this is too sweet and fruity..it is just not my taste i got a mini bottle of this as a gift from my mom..along with YSL elle..i prefer Elle much more..this reminds me of air freshner..sorry but i would not buy it again.it is so expensive so i kinda expected to be wowed by it..