October 22, 2014 | 1948 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - White Radiance UV Natural Lightening Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by RogueMystique

This is my first time trying olay. I used to be on ponds regime but sometimes it's hard to look for ponds in stores. I decided to change my routine and I am amazed that it does not break me out. It instantly brighten my face and lightens my acne scarring within 3 days. My mom complimented my skin for the first time. I don't like the packaging. It's expensive for a small bottle and it dispenses more product than what's needed. The products however are easily absorbed in the skin no matter how much I applied the excess. It's not sticky or oily and it makes my skin smooth and become an excellent base for makeup. It is definitely not for dry skin. i am half half about repurchasing because of its price and packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I would love to be able to say that this cream worked for me. I'm so glad I only shelled out for the 20ml size as I only needed it to help even out my complexion slightly. I only used a very small amount but that was enough to give me annoying little bumps. It was the only change in my beauty regime and my skin is not normally sensitive so it has to be the culprit.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by aabha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion really did not work out for me. it cause acne breakouts on my beautiful smooth skin. i can't wait to toss this in the bin. also when i wore makeup on top of it it started peeling out. really not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by mimbotic

My first love! I have been using this whitening lotion (then, it was Oil of Ulan) from when I was 15, 16 years old. I am now 27 and I'm still using this. Need I say more?

My face used to be pimply and obviously, post-healing scarring is a definite. Over time, the lotion just lightens the scarring and just evens out my skin tone. It gives me this ethereal glow whenever I put it on.

Pros:
- It does what it is supposed to do : Lightens(scars), Whitens(for even, fairer skin), Reduce size of my pores.
- Affordable.
- Available everywhere (Drugstores, Supermarkets etc)

Cons:
- It is not a moisturizer. It is solely a skin-whitening product.

Note:
DON'T slather a lot of the product or your face will get too white. It doesn't really absorb easily. You need to work it in. Very very important.

Some people I recommend this product to, upon using it for the first time, complained that it feels icky and they looked 'chalky'. After telling them how to use it, they have nothing but raves for the product.

Overall, I am content with this product and unless they discontinue it entirely, I will never stop using it.

Please note that this review is ONLY for the UV Whitening Lotion (in bottle form).

The Whitening Cream (in jar form), however, sucked! It is sooooo oily. I made the mistake of purchasing that, thinking that it would be more moisturizing on top of whitening my skin. My bad! It doesn't cut it for me. I guess I missed out the fact that it is CREAM. Maybe it will work for people with drier skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by yukisanto

I'm using the white radiance uv whitening lotion spf 19. There is another version with spf24 but it's slightly drier and not so emollient. First up I need to say I use this for my neck and hands. It's too oily for my face in my humid tropical climate and breaks me out, though I do use it on the face when I'm overseas in winter and then it's fine. Normally I use a separate moisturiser and sun block (more expensive with higher spf) for my face. Since face sunblock comes in small quantity with high prices, I figured my neck can take olay instead (cheaper too! SGD7 for 75 ml).

For the neck and hands, it's a good moisturiser with spf19. Keeps them moisturised and fair and yes I can see a slight difference from the rest of my body. I'm taking one lippie off since I'm using this not for the face as intended but on my neck and hands. It's too oily for the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by SprinkledStrawberries

I love this product. :) This lotion is specially targeted at people with oily/combination skin, and since I'm one of those people, it suits my skin very well. I apply it right after I wash my face, and my skin just drinks it up! It's my 3 in 1 moisturizer, sunscreen, and makeup base. When you first apply the lotion, it will leave a slight white cast on your skin. If you have very light skin, it'll probably blend in, but if you're brown, like me, then yeah you'll see it. XD Just wait a few minutes, and the cast will eventually fade away. I really like how this product has SPF in it. I'm lazy when it comes to putting on thick sunscreen, so this makes my job a lot easier. The only thing I don't like about the 30 ml bottle is, that well, it really is a small size for such a nice product. This is not available in the States, so I have to order online and pay a whooping amount for the small size. Is paying almost $7 for this small lotion bottle really worth it?? Well for me, yes, yes it is. :) It's my HG moisturizer! I think I'll order the larger bottle next time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got the kind in the bottle not the jar from sasa. this makes my face glow from all the oil that i get when i put this on! yes it makes my face white when i first apply, its lik a slight white cast and if u rub or scratch your face after u apply u see the white cast rubbing off and is impossible to blend back in unless you like add water to your face. it has a strong fragrance to it that kind of bothers me. i cant use it alone, i mix it with other creams but i really dont like this haha. its oily, has a cast, fragrance - AND so i stopped using it for a while and started again for only 2 days and i got little white pimples on my face :?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by apgoh2

Among all the whitening products that i have used, this is one that really, evidently delivers its result !

2 years ago, i received a sample .....and after using it for 2 months, my skin was noticeably a lot fairer. However, i stopped using it as i felt that my skin was getting too 'transparent'....it is somehow scary as i felt that this was thinning my skin out too much. While it has SPF, however, as usual I found Olay's formulas to be a little oily.

I've personally heard plenty of people whom experience REAL NOTICEABLE whitening using Olay's whitening range.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 5:33:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

This is the best daytime lotion I have used so far! It has a nice smell, moisturizes very well without feeling greasy (it's a very good makeup base), lightens my skin tone (without looking like I put on a white mask), and it has SPF15 with a PA++. It's a huge bottle (150mL). I will definitely rebuy this lotion when I can find it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2009 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Astharowth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

uhmm I don't like this because everytime I use it it can make my face become so oily (maybe it'e because i have an oily face) so when I apply it to my face it's become too moist and then it makes my face very oily and I don't think I will repurchase this.. :(