April 21, 2014 | 1525 users online

Cleansers - Nivea - Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Did not moisturize, did not take off my makeup, dirt, definitely not oil...its like a rough napkin that does not grip and not effective. It was just A wet napkin....I like Nivea a lot, its very popular here in Europe. but i did not like this particular product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by teacuppig

Probably the worst face wipes I've ever tried. The sheets are thin and barely hold onto any of the moisture. They're rough on the skin and don't do a good job of removing make up at all. There are some Nivea products I like but this one was a miss.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by AnnaSmith11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought these because I love Nivea and their smell so smell wise I really like these.
However the wipes themselves are not very moist and don't leave my face refreshed.
They have this sort of rough-ish texture, well not exactly rough but they have these small uneven bumps instead of being smooth which I don't like and it doesn't feel too nice on my face. They are ok at getting makeup off my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by lithiumxflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a pack of these for about £1 and thought it was quite good value at the time, despite getting the sensitive wipes it was still too irritating to use on my eyes and stung quite considerably which surprised me as other Nivea visage products I own were fine on my skin. The wipes themselves were quite rough and smelled absolutely awful (it was like rubbing toilet cleaner on my face), also they dried out quickly in spite of my trying to seal the pack firmly. the real issue was the horrible rash I experienced my cheeks were covered in itchy little spots and my face was red for about 2 days, then again I do have very sensitive skin so most people probably wouldn’t have such a reaction, however other people I know had similar reactions. I didn’t even finish the pack also, very disappointed, stay away if you value your face!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by lkjhg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These wipes are too small and dry; apart from that, they clean well, leave skin feeling nice and have a nice "Nivea" smell. Cheap too. I'd only repurchase if I was desperate and all the Simple wipes had gone.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by gemma3617

These wipes felt really dry to me, but they did remove my make up very easily and I didn't have to scrub hard to get it off. I have however, had some acne since I have started using these so I think they might be the cause of that. So I think I am going to dry a different product that doesn't break me out. But a good make up remover none the less.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by 1kimchan

I don't know if its the 'refresh' type of makeup wipes. I tried a nivea brand for normal/ oily skin. However, the sheets felt really dry and i felt like i was trying to rub it harder against my skin to get my makeup off.

It does a fairly good job in wiping my eye makeup (even waterproof) , but i would prefer that the sheets were more wet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I alternate between these wipes and st Ives wipes. Strangely my skin didn't agree with these wipes when I first began to use them. These wipes are available in a pink packet for oily skin and blue packet for dry skin. The pink packet were the ones I purchased first and they didn't work on my skin however the blue packet ate perfect for my skin. They remove make up without irritating my skin and leave my skin feeling refreshed. My skin isn't particularly sensitive however certain products just do not agree with my skin however I can say that these wipes are more than fine!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by erinkaulback

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Walmart didn't have my usual St. Ives wipes (which I've been completely in love with for the past year or so) so I decided to grab these instead because they said "For sensitive, dry skin" which is exactly what I have. Well, they caused a disaster on my face. They made it so oily and greasy that I actually started breaking out just from the oil alone, my face felt disgusting. I normally don't get breakouts, maybe an occasional pimple, but these just killed my mouth/chin area. Not to mention that my face now stings constantly. I'll be returning them and would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really dry wipes, have to really scrub your face to get any make up off, leave my face red and slightly greasy feeling afterwards. Bought them on special offer and I kind of realise why they were cheap now.