April 24, 2014 | 1920 users online

Fragrances - Mary Kay - Journey Eau de Parfum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

"Take me on a journey, on a journey to the center of your heart". For those of you old enough to remember that song sung by the late Donna Summer you will know what i mean. It is difficult to find notes for Mary Kay fragrances so i am just having to go with my gut on what i am smelling. When i first sprayed it on it started with a subtle orange or even a tangerine scent. Not a broken open orange or tangerine but an orange or tangerine still on the tree ready to ripen. The orange scent fades to a nice myriad of spices and peppers white, black and pink i think. Nice Eau de Parfum to take you on a "journey".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful perfume! My best friend used to wear this all the time in high school. Her mother was a mary kay rep and she loved several of their fragrances, but this was her favorite. It is a very fresh and sophisticated scent, but definitely not an "old lady" smell. It is subtle enough for a teenager to wear without being too overpowering. It continues to be one of my favorite fragrances by mary kay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this clean and fresh floral scent. So feminine and energizing. Definitely a classic with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2007 8:16:00 AM More reviews by liloca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A lovely scent. Very natural and pure. Good bang for your buck fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2006 6:48:00 PM More reviews by fenestra

Typical scent, at first, nothing special but has a very nice dry-down. It eventually settles down into something like dewy flower petals. Nice, everyday smell but quickly fades. DH couldn't even smell this on me after 5 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by goingpink

I realy like this sent I ware this during the day and at night dressup or going out I ware Elige that is my favort and my husbands favort. But during the day I ware Journey and its very clean smelling not strong and eligant. I think the package is great and the bottle is elegant. When I ware this during the day I feel good and pretty. I love fragreances and have 7 in my colotion but journey and Elige is the two that I ware the most often. Yes will buy again I know that MK is not popular in the skin care but there fragrance are very good and smell simler to the high end fragrances and they last a long time. No not all me fragrances are MK but out of 7 4 of them are.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2004 10:59:00 AM More reviews by missylu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A clean and fresh sheer floral perfect for everyday.
This smelled very similar to Lulu Guinness perfume in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2004 3:34:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like to layer with this fragrance. It is a fruity green floral that smells a lot like pears and fresh flowers. Doesn't remind me of Pleasures, because it's not peppery at all. It is much more green pear with white flowers and a bit of a green, sharp accord but that isn't too strong.

It is very delicous layered with vanilla lotion or body milk. It goes on kind of strong but dries down nicely. It lasts much longer with either the matching Journey lotion, or I prefer vanilla lotion.

The bottle is squatty and could be prettier. It's not the easiest to hold.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2004 6:01:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

its okay...not that great tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2004 3:46:00 PM More reviews by mochaviolino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this. like the review below mine, it definately comes as a VERY close second to velocity.