October 24, 2014 | 1090 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Aquadisiac

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Beautiful minty aqua color. Can be difficult to work with, but is worth it in the end. You definately want to use a primer with this, and pat (not swipe) it on. Such a nice pop of color without being too 'wow'.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by BloodyRose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this color yesterday... The color is studding and breath taking for sure. But something about the pigmentation does disturbs me. When the lady who helped me in the store swatched this on her hand, and then on my hand... It was defentliy very pigmented. But when I swatched it at home... It looked pretty poor to me. I used it today on my eyes... The color was strong on the lid after putting a few layers and primer... And it stayed on all day long.
If I'll ever run out of this color... I think I'll try finding a more pigmented dupe...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by paneradfisk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do NOT believe my eyes when I read all these good reviews.
This eyeshadow is gritty, not smooth at all, and the colour payoff is HORRIBLE. Truly horrible. I have to SCRAPE this eyeshadow with my nail to get any pigment out - even then it looks awful.
I have uploaded a picture in this gallery to show you how it looks after digging, scraping, and managing to put 5 layers of this eyeshadow over Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Better alternatives are MAC Steamy (more metallic, darker), MAC Surf Baby (darker).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This I love!!! such a pretty mint/aqua color that looks great paired with almost any color, in any placement on the eye. I've had it for about a month now and find myself using it every two or three days, just looks amazing on my dark skin/brwn. eyes. So glad I got a once in a lifetime deal on it otherwise I might have never tried it. Pretty much a DS grab everything I need in one place and go, type of girl, I brought aquadisiac, steamy, gorgeous gold and felt blue all at a yard sale some brand new others swatched, for $1.50US (Gotta <3 Mexico :) I almost had a heart attack when I started looking them over and discovered they were not replicas but the real deal! (I had the girls at Sephora check just to be sure, lol) So keep your eyes open girls/boys' for major steals like this! :D OK story time`s over back to the review, lol. I love the finish, to me its a matte with silver micro glitter. Applies well both wet and dry, the silver glitter does transfer onto the lid and show, no fallout at least for me I use all of my es wet, last and stays true to color all day, most importantly for me and my oily lids anyway...no creasing! Very happy with this color, will repurchase, recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by applecour

This was the first thing I ever purchased from MAC (along with Electric Eel back in 2005) and I honestly haven't had much use for it. I've been meaning to pair it with a brown and see if I can make it work, but it's, I don't even know how to describe. It's just not that great of a color for me. I feel like it would look best on brown eyes as it sort of washes out my grey ones. I gave it a 4 because it is good quality, and very pigmented, and maybe I'll be able to use this as a highlight color or something eventually.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by schwabj

I love this color as a soft wash over the lid, or packed on as an eyeliner. I recently used it as an eyeliner on my lower lashes (along with black), and it was the perfect unexpected pop of color! It is pigmented, but not too pigmented, so it's a very buildable color. Though it is a shimmery/gilittery, it does not go overboard.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect colour to bring out the teal in my blue/blue-green eyes! goes on easily and easy to blend (though not buttery soft).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesrimmelonden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was the first eye-shadow I ever brought from Mac and I love it! It isn't a eye-shadow I wear everyday but its a beautiful colour and because its is from mac it is so pigmented! defiantly the nicest blue or green MAC stock.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by ryegirl

I am completely in love with aquadisiac eyeshadow from mac, not only is the color beautiful, but the pigmentation is also amazing. This eyeshadow also looks great when worn wet or dry, wet it looks fantastic as an eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by bubblesquash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Aquadisiac is gorgeous!!! This is one of my favorite mac eye shadows.. The pigmentation is great and it's easy to blend. I usually pair it with my other bright shimmery blue eye shadow from the body shop. Sometimes i line just the top of my eye with brown eyeliner and put aquasidiac as my under-eye eye shadow..