November 26, 2014 | 1704 users online

Blush - Calvin Klein - Powder Blush in Rosebud

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2004 5:40:00 PM More reviews by ktanizar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why oh why is this product discontinued? CK blush in Rosebud is my HG! I love this better than Nars, Mac, and other brands.

Rosebud is an extremely pretty soft natural pink. It's very sheer, soft, and silky.

Highly recommend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2003 2:27:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Lucky me, lalala. I went to cosmetics plus, to see what was up, and they had TONS of Calvin Klein cosmetics on sale. I was determined to leave w/ some products. Having very little experience w/ the line, i just started testing until i was satisfied. But the first blush i tried was Rosebud and i was sold. What a pretty medium pink that isn't too cool and isn't too warm. Perfect for the mac nc35. Soft, matte, silky texture. Cute compact, nice mirror and EXCELLENT blush. Perhaps Chanel could take a lesson in the latter. I paid $12, but would pay reg. price for this very pretty colour which looks fresh, and just better than natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2003 9:41:00 AM More reviews by akane

A natural rosey pink blush and it worked well on my MMM skin. Just like other CK products, this comes in a sleek packaging with cute brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2003 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Tropezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't necessarily go for matte cheek shades, but Rosebud is certainly a keeper =) It is softer than Bare, but enriched with pink undertones which provides a lovely natural *flush*. The texture is supreme and incredibly smooth. If you are after a more bursting colour, than layering is the way to go with this blush as it is quite sheer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2003 9:24:00 AM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yep - LOVE this blush - a very pretty, natural flush of soft pink. Goes on smoothly - without blotching. The colour is nice and sheer, so you can build without it looking heavy. Definitely an HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2003 9:17:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely rose pink. This is matte and a very neutral pink. Lovely. It goes on smooth and has good staying power. The silver case packaging is sleek and elegant and the mirror in the case is a very good size. I would definately buy this shade again.
I am an MMM with brown eyes and black hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 11:05:00 AM More reviews by sleepyscarlet

I have yellow based tanned asian skin and was so surprised to see how well Rosebud worked for me! It totally blends into my skin and gives me a v healthy glow! Am loving the packaging too! A lil pricey but i'm sure i won't have to buy another too soon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2002 11:36:00 AM More reviews by marjorie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very pretty light rosey pink with a touch of coral that reminds me of my Stila Cream blush and MAC Fleur Power but not as bright. I like CK blushes...they are high quality and fairly long-lasting. Packaging is out of this world as usual and you definitely pay for it. I got this one in a swap/sale. Would probably buy it if I couldn't find it in a swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2001 4:53:00 PM More reviews by DianeB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful soft rose pink blush, no shimmer. Very soft color, can be layered for extra depth.