Calvin Klein Powder Blush in Rosebud

on 2/24/2004 5:40:00 PM

Why oh why is this product discontinued? CK blush in Rosebud is my HG! I love this better than Nars, Mac, and other brands.

Rosebud is an extremely pretty soft natural pink. It's very sheer, soft, and silky.

Highly recommend it to everyone!

on 7/14/2003 2:27:00 PM

Lucky me, lalala. I went to cosmetics plus, to see what was up, and they had TONS of Calvin Klein cosmetics on sale. I was determined to leave w/ some products. Having very little experience w/ the line, i just started testing until i was satisfied. But the first blush i tried was Rosebud and i was sold. What a pretty medium pink that isn't too cool and isn't too warm. Perfect for the mac nc35. Soft, matte, silky texture. Cute compact, nice mirror and EXCELLENT blush. Perhaps Chanel could take a lesson in the latter. I paid $12, but would pay reg. price for this very pretty colour which looks fresh, and just better than natural.

on 7/13/2003 9:41:00 AM

A natural rosey pink blush and it worked well on my MMM skin. Just like other CK products, this comes in a sleek packaging with cute brush.

on 6/17/2003 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't necessarily go for matte cheek shades, but Rosebud is certainly a keeper =) It is softer than Bare, but enriched with pink undertones which provides a lovely natural *flush*. The texture is supreme and incredibly smooth. If you are after a more bursting colour, than layering is the way to go with this blush as it is quite sheer.

on 3/18/2003 9:24:00 AM

Yep - LOVE this blush - a very pretty, natural flush of soft pink. Goes on smoothly - without blotching. The colour is nice and sheer, so you can build without it looking heavy. Definitely an HG!

on 1/26/2003 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Lovely rose pink. This is matte and a very neutral pink. Lovely. It goes on smooth and has good staying power. The silver case packaging is sleek and elegant and the mirror in the case is a very good size. I would definately buy this shade again.
I am an MMM with brown eyes and black hair.

on 1/14/2003 11:05:00 AM

I have yellow based tanned asian skin and was so surprised to see how well Rosebud worked for me! It totally blends into my skin and gives me a v healthy glow! Am loving the packaging too! A lil pricey but i'm sure i won't have to buy another too soon

on 4/30/2002 11:36:00 AM

Very pretty light rosey pink with a touch of coral that reminds me of my Stila Cream blush and MAC Fleur Power but not as bright. I like CK blushes...they are high quality and fairly long-lasting. Packaging is out of this world as usual and you definitely pay for it. I got this one in a swap/sale. Would probably buy it if I couldn't find it in a swap.

on 7/7/2001 4:53:00 PM

Beautiful soft rose pink blush, no shimmer. Very soft color, can be layered for extra depth.

Popular Blush Products