New York Color Ridge Filler

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/18/2007 7:39:00 PM

Love this! While it doesn't fill ridges (what nail polish really can? you have to buff your nails to get rid of ridges) it is a lovely sheer nude pink that I wear by itself and lasts longer than more expensive polishes i've tried. I haven't seen it lately so i think its been discontinued. hope not.

on 4/28/2006 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Please don't waste your money, even if it is only about 2 dollars. This product is like putting white-out on your nails...glossy, globby white-out. It made my nail polish chip quicker than usual, and it was a pain removing what was left. I bought it because I thought I might as well try it out, but I was so displeased. I wouldn't even feel comfortable giving it to a friend because it is so bad. Skip.

on 1/9/2006 3:39:00 AM

I love this stuff and am on my 2nd bottle. I haven't had any problems with streaking as others have listed. When I got towards the bottom of my first bottle, I added a few drops of polish thinner just to get a little more use out of that bottle, and it applied even more smooth than usual. And at $.99, this is a great deal. I often paint my nails with this without applying a color on top and it gives a french manicure type look without the dramatic white tips. The ridges in my nails aren't extremely deep, so this does the job just fine. Like I said, I've repurchased and will definitely do so again.

on 2/15/2005 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use Smooth & Hydrate Ridge Filler as a base coat under all of my polish. It's fabulous, never gummy, and very inexpensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It was ok but if you want to wear it for a natural look, DONT because it is a streaky white color

on 4/21/2003 10:00:00 PM

As a ridge filler it is not that bad, but you have to apply opaque colour on top because it's a streaky white. You can't put sheer nail polish over it. It's really cheap only $0.99 so although the quality is not top notch, it's satisfactory.