Trish McEvoy Luxe Eye Makeup Remover

4.3

on 12/1/2004 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a really nice eye remover. Its white and clear and you shake this up to use. Removes eye makeup without leaving a greasy residue and doesnt irritate my contact lenses. Its a reallly nice product. Downside is that its really expensive at $24 a bottle. Since it works as well as my favorite eye makeup remover (oil free lorac), i would not repurchase this. (Lorac's doesnt have to be shaken and comes with pump applicator). Its a great product, just doesnt beat my favorite!

on 5/1/2004 1:08:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This is without a doubt the best Eye Makeup remover I have ever used! It leaves the skin around my eyes silky soft and takes of everything with no "rubbing"...it also has a bit of aromatherapy with a touch of lavender scent! It is my holy grail for eye makeup removers and I don't care HOW much it costs!!! :)

on 12/9/2003 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely one of the more gentle eye makeup removers I have used. It's a creamy, almost milky liquid that easily wipes away eye makeup in one or two gentle swipes. It's not harsh and works well on my sensitive skin. In the long run though, when I've finished up my GWP bottles of this, I doubt I would buy this again. I like it but there are other gentle eye makeup removers on the market for a fraction of the cost.