Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 9/18/2015 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have medium to dark skin complexion. To give you a visual image I'd compare it to Tyra Banks. I had to get the darkest shade, which made me question... What about the girls and guys darker than me?? That's probably the only downside to this, but overall the bronzer is one of my favorites. I don't own much bronzers, but this one being so perfect makes me not want to try anymore. Kind of pricey, but makeup is life. So worth it

on 8/30/2015 7:49:00 AM

For an amateur one like me, it is absolutly perfect, easy to use and blendig evenly.

on 7/14/2015 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the Natural shade because it looks more like a real tan - it's not shimmery or sparkly and has a little bit of reddish pink in it. When you get real color from the sun, it's not so much golden as tan with a hint of burn, if you know what I mean. So I think Natural mimics this best without going too orange. It's not super dark but it's a realistic suntan color.

Nice matte powder, easy to blend

For reference, I wear Sand in most of Bobbi's foundations.

on 4/19/2015 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a fantastic bronzer!

I wear Bobbi Brown Honey/Warm Honey (and in summer, Golden Honey in the foundation stick) and I'm NC43/44 in Mac. The Deep shade in this bronzer gives me a beautiful, healthy glow. At first I was confused as it looked reddish in the pan, like a raisin, blush shade, but on my skin it just looks so good!

One lippie off for the chunky compact that I find hard to take anywhere, and it is on the pricey side - although you will be able to wear it forever!

on 2/16/2015 6:42:00 PM

Wow very like this. I bought my at Sephora for $40 before taxed. I got this in Golden Light. I very like matte bronzer. It doesn't break me out like some bronzer. Happy with this bronzer.

on 1/18/2015 9:28:00 AM

good quality 👌

on 1/15/2015 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Yes! HG-worthy! I'm fair skinned with a lot of redness in my skin. Most bronzers make me look orange-faced or dirty. Not this one. Easy to build, smooth, and very easy to use for a very light application, which is important to me. I use Golden Light. For being "golden," it's actually not that gold. It is matte and very natural in tone and texture.

I use bronzer every day, though I do apply it lightly, and this stuff lasts FOREVER. I barely have to tap my brush against it, which makes the price more reasonable. The only problem I have had with it is one compact I bought dropped on linoleum once. The mirror and pan stayed in tact, but the clasp inside that keeps it closed did not. It must have hit the floor at a strange angle? That one won't shut anymore, so I can't take it with me and had to buy a second for travel or to throw in my purse. Not a huge deal, but maybe something to be careful about. The packaging itself is nice - typical classic and minimal Bobbi Brown. Definitely safe to throw in your purse without worrying about it opening, assuming you haven't broken yours like me :)

I'll preface this review by saying that this product is expensive at $44 CAD. That being said, there is no other bronzer that compares.

PROS: It lasts FOREVER! I use it every single day of the year and I've only gone through 2 pans in 4 years. It has no shimmer and it is NOT orange-toned. There's nothing worse that putting on a bronzer that makes you look like a pumpkin. This is the most natural bronzing powder I've ever used and it completely mimics a natural tan/summer glow. It is finely milled, so you don't need a lot of it to get great results. It comes in 7 shades, so there's an option for every skin-tone. The packaging is simple and elegant and very portable.

Even though the price isn't preferable, I believe that sometimes it's better to spend a little bit more on certain products that work exceptionally well, rather than attempt to save money and get something that "just okay".

on 3/21/2014 11:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my second bobbi bronzer i purchased Medium both times. I love it. I highly recommend it. Very pigmented. Not orangey. Love how its not sparkly in anyway.

on 3/1/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is for the Light Bronzer and the Antigua bronzing blush powder.. huh

anyway, I have been using for years when spring rolls around and since I am now into spring cleaning, have put it back into rotation.
I missed it from last summer.

I do not tan - ever. I just use this or any of my CD bronzers to fake it. oh, if faking everything else in life were this easy!

but a long short story.. it's great. No orange, no glitter and buildable color.

love love love