Avon beComing Pure Brilliance

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am sad to report that Avon't Becoming line has been discontinued so that is why I wouldn't buy it again because I cannot.

on 1/27/2004 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a wonderful sheer to medium foundation that works perfectly with my very fair combination skin. It basically evens out my skin and gives me a fresh glow, Not drying, not oily, looks very natural. My only gripe is the packaging--it's bulky, and the cap is a real pain to remove and replace. Other than that, it's great.

on 4/9/2003 11:19:00 PM

Wow, this foundation makes my skin look almost flawless, clear, refreshed, and glowing. I have normal skin with somewhat large pores, and it is difficult to find makeup that gives me a smooth appearance. Although this isn't an oil free formula, I've noticed that my face does not grease up at all, even after hours of wear, and the makeup does not get cakey. I like this foundation better than some other foundations I own, such as Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich SPF 15 and Lancome Photogenic Skin Illuminating Makeup SPF 15, plus it is much cheaper.

I used this foundation exclusively last year (and loved it), and after a while I stopped using foundation altogether. A few weeks ago I started using it again -- and received so many compliments from friends at how good my skin looked. Definitely give this product a try!