August 21, 2014 | 955 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Laura Mercier - Eyedration

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by fifitrixiebelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does not sink in. Causes eye irritation, including blurry vision, which does not go away for HOURS. Major fail on the part of LM.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by CathleenM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this eye cream for about five months now and I am really liking it. The skin under my eyes was quite dry and it was making my concealer look funny. I have read that this cream is supposed to help with dark circles and I have very dark genetic circles. I'm not convinced that it is reducing the appearance of my circles, but it is certainly helping my concealer work better, so I'm okay with it.

This is the most I've ever spent on a skincare product, but it is not quite half gone yet and I do believe it is moisturizing enough that it will help prevent wrinkles, so I will repurchase it when it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by cosgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eye cream. I use it during the day as it is hydrating but light and also has reflective pigments which are very flattering to hide lines. It works great under any concealer I use for dark circles. Would prefer a tube rather than the jar, but will take it as it comes...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2008 3:36:00 AM More reviews by cookie1978

Ouch, ouch, ouch is really all I can say about this eye cream. Granted, there are a few other eye creams I've tried in the past which made the area around my eyes burn, but this one definitely takes the cake. Never in my life have I had such a painful and irritating reaction to an eye cream as I had with this one. Typically, if I react to an eye cream I can usually wait it out until the burning stops and note to myself to find a new eye cream in the near future. I tried waiting for the stinging/burning sensation to stop after using this eye cream and it only intensified until I had to wash it off for relief. It made the area around my eyes visibly red and irritated for the rest of the day. This is the worst eye cream I have ever used and it is not cheap either!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2008 6:13:00 AM More reviews by yooka47

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

way over priced and stung my eyes to no end no matter how "little" i used! !! it is def. going back!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Okay contrary to many reviewers, I found this eye treatment to be a really good investment. I use it only at night when I'm ready to hit the bed, and I must say that when i wake up, the area around my eyes are very smooth and supple. It really does a great job moisturizing the eye area! I don't use it during the day because i find it's too emoliant to apply my eye makeup on top. I don't like the pricy (it's wayyy too expensive) nor the fact that it's in a jar format (as it's inhygenic). Will I purchase it after it's finished?...well, unless I find something better that is less expensive, I will continue to buy this. EDIT (June 2008): I stopped using this because I found that upon continuous use of this product my skin around my eyes became ultra sensitive to everything. It burns whenever I apply any other moisturizer around my eye area no matter how gentle it is. Now that I stopped using it, the burning sensation is gone. Dropped the lippies to 2 and will not purchase again as it's not worth the money (too pricey) and aggravating to my skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by bonddelight

sooo expensive and it doesn't seem to do anything

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by HCat

I can't believe there is a Laura Mercier item that I don't like...but there is and it is Eyedration. I tried it for only a week, but in that time while it truly did seem to moisturize, it also made my eye makeup smudge!! I am in my mid 30s and can honestly say that this has never happened to me even with the hundreds and hundreds of eye creams I have tried. This being said, this may very well be for all those ladies out there that suffer with extremely dry eye are. My eye area is sensitive and moderately dry. And in addition to it being just too heavy/ emollient for me, this eye cream made my eyes water no matter how little I used.

Wow do I ever feel bad leaving this type of feedback for my Laura Mercier....I will admit I am a Laura Mercier Junkie but even I couldn't keep this product. It went right back to the store.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2006 1:54:00 PM More reviews by sunlitgarden

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am twenty eight and have sensiitve, acne prone skin. I've been using Dermalogica's multivitamin power firm for two years and really haven't seen much difference.
I was hesitant to try a "creamy" eye cream, because I still have frequent break outs.
I obtained a sample of this cream and it does seem to work. I did not have any type of stinging reaction, or additional break outs from using this cream. I've been using it twice a day for a little over a week.
This cream is pricey and unless I see continuous results I will look to purchase something else the next time around.

**UPDATE** No longer using product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2006 1:13:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

just what I was looking for in an eye cream - deep moisture without being heavy, and didnt burn or sting. love it. nice and simple.