November 24, 2014 | 1629 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Kohl in Storm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Storm! I'm too pale to wear strong black eyeliner so I like sketch in a softer, off-black line with a little wing. It does smudge a bit, but so does every eyeliner on me! The texture is on the dry side, but I like it for sketching in my eyeliner: I don't like bold lines. After I get the color on, it seems to intensify a bit with my oily lids and stay in place for the most part, but what makes me rate this product highly is that this is a really perfect color for those of us who want an off-black that isn't too cool (when it leans blue) or too warm (when it leans sepia). It complements my complexion well I think. I got it for $3 at a beauty supply store. The pencil itself is sturdy, and sharpens well because of its' waxy nature. Here's a pic of me wearing it: http://img.makeupalley.com/8/5/4/5/2374217.JPG

I don't get the negative reviews on this, I will probably keep buying this. Prestige liners are my favorite cheapie ones; they are good quality. In this particular line of eyeliners, I saw a LOT of really beautiful colors. At a fraction of the price of MAC Powerpoint and Kohl liners (which smudge just as this one does on me: my eye shape is such that the color smudges and collects on my eye's outer corner!) which are my usual go to liners, these compare favorably. I will try other colors and report back! : )

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by littosunsun

I actually like this product, it's just the color that isn't that great. Storm is as black as you can get by still staying a nice gray color. It's a bit hard to apply, because even though it's smooth it takes a couple times of "going over" before you can actually notice it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2003 11:16:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a deep gray color, as close to black as you can get without it actually being black. It goes on smoothly but i found that it smeared under my eyes after a few hours or wear. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2003 11:45:00 PM More reviews by supko

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The quality of this item is great -- it's this particular color I wouldn't necessarily buy again. Storm is a shimmer/metallic dark cool steel gray. As w/ other Prestige kohls, the pencil applies smoothly, etc. Personally I was looking for a more dark silver/shimmer-intense shade, but this is a nice option for a steel/charcoal pencil. Layered w/ silver shadow, I'm sure I could get the effect I want, but I'm lazy and like to buy stuff, so....well, I'm sure you other MUAers understand :)