September 17, 2014 | 1964 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by fassbender

I have milia-prone skin, especially under my eyes. It's been a nightmare finding an eye cream/gel that wouldn't cause milia, but this seems to be doing a pretty good job. So far, I haven't seen any abnormal increase in milia (usually one or two pop up every so often).

It moisturises pretty well. Lately, the skin around my left eye has been a lot dryer than my right and I find that it isn't as effective for very dry skin.

The one thing I'm not too keen on is the packaging. It's nice and compact, but I can't help but think about all the contamination that happens with putting your finger in the product. I can't remember how much I bought it for, but I got it on sale for a pretty good deal at Shoppers Drug Mart where it goes on sale pretty often.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by stopcryingurheartout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product barely moisturises my eyes, in winter it's like putting nothing at all. It dries weirdly with a shiny sheen layer. Maybe I'll try this for summer, but it's really not moisturising, I'm more afraid that I'll develop wrinkles with insufficient moisturising.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Serrra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this product is horrible. i tested it on one eye before using it on both, and thank god. this was my first under eye cream, I just bought it to treat my super dark circles. the next day there were lines under my eye that weren't there before. I immediately stopped using it but the lines are still there after 2.5 weeks. I have no idea how to get rid of them. I'm having this problem only on the eye that I used the product on. I hope this helps someone who's considering buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Jouls

Ok, I have been buying this eye gel for the past 5 years. From 30 to now 35, and my eye area hasn't aged at all thank God! I had some milia starting to appear with previous creams so I switched to gel. To me I would never change a winning formula, as long as my eyes look the same I'm sticking to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Wifetylifety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eye gel is amazing. I got it at Walmart for less than $10, and with the tiny amount you need, it will last you forever. I'm only 20 so I don't need anything heavy but I do sometimes wake up with puffy eyes (hormones/stress/etc) and using this has helped SO much. I use it mainly at night but will sometimes reapply when putting on my makeup if my eyes are extremely puffy and it goes in very smoothly under my makeup. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by almost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this product for awhile and found that it did help my eyes "wake up" in the morning, getting rid of some of that puffiness and darkness before I swiped my foundation on top. However, the dip-your-finger-in pot irks me out and I won't be repurchasing since I used it up. For a drugstore eye product, this is probably one of the more effective ones. Still, there has to be something better out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm only 22 but want to start using eye creams. I have used other eye creams before but never felt they were necessary so I never stuck it out. I have fine lines around my eyes from smoking and sun exposure and just wanted something to hydrate the area and maybe even prevent any future lines.

I love this eye gel! I'm usually in a rush when I put it on and get it in my eyes half the time but it doesn't sting or irritate them at all. I had a few areas near the inner corner a week ago that looked as they were going to become more lines but after using this they have already disappeared. My eyes appear brighter and I think this is definitely a good eye cream if you just want hydration or are new to creams in this area. It's also cheap and you only need to use the tiniest bit, I can easily see this lasting over 6 months.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I recall correctly it was expensive back when I bought it-like 20 bucks. Right now I looked online and it's fairly cheap like 10 bucks. It really does tighten the eye skin area at least for awhile and maybe temporarily reduces wrinkles a little. I don't really have that many wrinkles yet so it's hard to tell how good this works. My main peeve is that I kept the product for awhile since I was using other creams as well and it mostly all dried up and disappeared in the stupid bottle they packaged it in. Other issue is it gets all sticky and hard on my skin like a glue or something. I think I will just stick to a good moisturizer from now on because that helps more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ferijenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this eye gel, have re-purchased it repeatedly. Have tried loads of creams etc. in this area but definitely think gel is the better of the two. I have sensitive eyes and this one agrees with my skin and I think it is helping keep deep lines at bay. You can apply make-up straight after using it, and I am often able to find it on 'offer' if I shop around and stock up and save some pennies. It is fragrance free, inexpensive and pleasant to use so will continue to be a staple in my routine.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by et3naltwilight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this works better as a daily eye moisturizer for younger skin than as a way of diminishing wrinkles. I'm not finding it sticky, probably because I'm not applying too much. It feels nice and cool when applied but it feels almost the same as a fragrance-free, facial moisturizer. So overall it's ok but I don't think I'll repurchase.